Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00184
Residual: 42%
Incentives: $7900
Region: Southeast
Leasehackr Score: 9.2
Leasehackr Calculator Link

Actually signed about a month ago, but just got around to posting this here. Calc is higher by $10, not sure where I screwed the numbers up. DAS was just first month’s payment.

5 Likes

Great discount. Enjoy the car. How’s the ride?

Did dealer give you any discount in addition to the lease $7900 or was that it? Are you going to buy this asap or lease till end of contract? How do you like the base model? It has a lot of options for a base model that’s for sure. My wallet says go Base model. My heart wants that V6. Not sure who will win haha!

Car looks fantastic in white. Enjoy!

Calculator shows dealer discount at 15% off MSRP pre-rebates. So the $7900 was an additional discount.

Thanks! So what’s the cap cost of the vehicle? Seems like an insane buyout deal for what you get.

The base model does come nicely equipped, so there isnt much more I’m wishing for. I had the same dilema, and my wallet won. LOL.

I am thinking of buying it soon. Wanted this community’s input on that as well.

Cap cost = $23,228

That’s really low for the car.

Did you ever ask the bank for a buyout quote?

My account on Kia Finance says the buyout is $22,751.42

Wow that’s insane.

So basically you got a 34% discount on the car? First Month’s and Buyout are $23,068.44. Divide that by MSRP. Maybe I am looking at it differently, but still the lease on this car is a great deal.

That would be correct. I was shocked myself. :smiley:

If you were planning on buyout, the rebate on 24 month lease was even better. BUT, heck of a deal regardless! Had a Premium for 4 days (was planning on buying out), but the dealer started playing games so I returned it.

Wouldn’t that be the cost of 3-year worth of lease payments + RV?
Or 1st month+ termination penalty + RV?

I was not planning on buying it out initially. It wasnt until after I signed everything that the idea came to mind. First time leasing, but next time I’ll definitely take that into consideration.

At $317, I would probably just drive it and turn it in in 36 months😀.

With KMF (and probably most captives?), if you buy out early, you don’t pay the rent charge.

Correct! I forgot to add that part into consideratipn but I guess you will need pay depreciation too.
So basically cap cost plus qst mo rent charge plus whatever option fees then tax

So buying it is not as simple as just paying the buy out amount?

The buy out is just that, nothing to it. Only thing you have to find out is if it includes taxes.

Technically, yes.

But if they give a Buyout quote with an amount it is usually that.