Signed: 2019 Kia Stinger Base $317/month, $317 DAS

Correct I was confused by the term buyout vs lease-end residual. I guess Buyout price is a dynamic pricing that has considered all above discussed.

Fixed, rolled fees into price and adjusted cash down

1 Like

Holy smokes!

what is a rent charge?

Interestā€¦

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 2

People pay this much for a Kia. Iā€™m shook.

Have you actually driven one?

1 Like

No need to itā€™s a Kia. Horrible resale value and will always be known as a cheap brand. Perception is king. Itā€™s the reason why people buy Bmw and Mercedes cause of perception.

So thatā€™s why you leaseā€¦

Which is what people said about Toyota/Lexus back in 1989.

People paid a premium for the Stinger back in when it was first introduced. Prices are obviously much better now. Iā€™ve driven one a little bit, and itā€™s a fine car, if you can get one at a good price (which appears to not be so difficult now).

Perhaps only partially correct. Lots of people are getting BMWs b/c of the subsided leases.

1 Like

You make great points. Donā€™t get me wrong I think itā€™s a cool looking car. I just feel it will take forever for people to see Kia as anything more than a cheap brand. Thatā€™s why personally for this money give me the bmw

Hahaā€¦ as expected :roll_eyes:. Youā€™re definitely living in the past. Have you checked out the resale values of German cars? Thank heavens for inflated RVs which help with leasing, but real world resale values are no better then Kiaā€™s or Hyundaiā€™s.
Full disclosure - I donā€™t own either of them.

Yes I am living in the past when it comes to brand recognition of course so is most of the world. My brother happens to live in one of the richest counties nationwide, guess what u donā€™t see driving around? Kias, why because people believe they are not worth it and believe Mercedes etc is better. Does not matter if the Kia is a better car. Again itā€™s perception. The stinger is a car for people that want the m3 or m4 but canā€™t afford it. Everyone knows it. Perception is king.

Why are you even in this thread?

1 Like

I guess because I can be lol

If you have nothing remotely constructive to add and insist on being a troll I can just delete your posts ā€œlolā€

3 Likes

go ahead you clearly canā€™t handle an opinion.Have a great time. Deuces

You should definitely take a step back and reevaluate your commentsā€¦Youā€™re a new user and so far,
you seem like a troll. Iā€™m sure that comments about changing your IP to circumvent a ban wonā€™t be toleratedā€¦

EDIT: Nice string of edits to completely change your comment

Yea I figured people couldnā€™t handle it

Thatā€™s crazy low for a car with a 34k sticker. I just went on Carvana and put in some info for a base Stinger for shits and giggles. They offered me 21k for one with 500 miles on itā€¦Seems like these just donā€™t hold their value well.