Signed! 2019 Hyundai Sonata SEL $193/month, 36/12k $0 DAS

This was my first ever lease deal. I learned a lot from this community, so thank you to all for sharing the knowledge that helped structure this deal. The dealership I worked with was also fantastic and made the process simple and free of games and/or nonsense.

Just picked up a 2019 Hyundai Sonata SEL. This model has proximity key, push button start, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, heated mirrors, android auto/apple car play, wireless phone charging pad, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, and 3 free years of Hyundai Blue Link (smart phone app that allows for remote start, vehicle locator, etc.). I was in the market for just an honest commuter car, and I’m pleased with both the vehicle and the deal!

This generation of the Sonata is on its last leg with a redesign due out in the fall. As I said, I was just looking for a respectable vehicle for commuting at a price that worked for my family. Overall, I think I did ok.

MSRP: $25,145
Selling Price: $21,399 (15% off before incentives)
Monthly Payment: $193
Cash Due at Signing: $0
MSD: 0
Incentives: $5,000
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: 0.00185
Residual: 53%
Region: North East
Leasehackr Score: 10.8 years

14 Likes

Nice… what’s your tax rate? Or can you post a LH calculator link?

Added LH calculator link

3 Likes

That seems like a sweet deal on a solid, no thrill commuter.

Very solid deal, especially with $0 DAS. Well done.

if you put $500 into BoostUp Hyundai will give you $500 for free!

1 Like

I’m rather certain that incentive has ended. I recall seeing a post here about that.

Great deal OP!

2 Likes

Can you PM me name of dealership? Trying to secure a similar deal! Thanks!!

Yes it ended

Have you ever been successful doing this without having it been open more than 30 days before?

Doesn’t matter, boostup and Uber have been gone since earlier this year.

Great deal!

What is the breakdown of the 5k incentives? I’m in PA and only finding about half in incentives

1 Like

I’m in the North East and have been trying to negotiate a deal on a Hyundai SEL can you share the dealer you went to?

Did you get the name of the Dealership? I am looking for similar deal as well. Thanks.

PM Sent! Let me know how else I can help.

Thank you so much!! Will be calling this morning. Will give your name. We will let you know what happens.

All PMs have been replied to. Good luck to all those that inquired!

Hello Again, If you don’t mind my asking did you pay the tax upfront or roll it in your payment?

All taxes and fees were rolled into the payment.