Signed 2019 Honda CRV EX-L | $287 incl tax, $877 DAS

First time leasing. I was planning to get the EX model which is 3k cheaper, but last minute at the dealership we decided to bump up to the fully loaded EXL with leather seats. I was able to match the same % discount on the EX-L as well. I am very happy with the car and think its a pretty decent deal considering its a honda. I specifically love the Lava red color as its :fire::fire::fire: Looks red at night and orange in day :heart_eyes:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Honda CRV EX-L
MSRP: $30945
Monthly Payment: $287
Drive-Off Amount: $877
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12000
MF: 0.00069
Residual: 61%
Incentives:None (dealer discount of 13.7% off MSRP)
Region: NorCal (BayArea)
Leasehackr Score: 9.6
Leasehackr Calculator Link: Approx link

There are ~$250 worth of dealer accessories (wheel lock and phantom footprint), which are useless, but the dealer was pretty adamant to not remove it. I could have tried walking away but this was the only dealer in a 200 mile radius which had this car color.

14 Likes

Great deal on this car. Congrats. Enjoy!

1 Like

Nice deal and nice color!

1 Like

Beautiful color, congrats

1 Like

Awesome deal, well done!

1 Like

Which Honda dealer did you end up leasing the car with?
Were the others in the same ballpark in terms of lease payments?

Thank you.

Same question, which dealer

I’m interested in getting the exact same trim but AWD. Was this for AWD or FWD? Thanks.

It doesn’t matter. Find the MSRP of the car you want, and apply a similar discount % in the calculator

I replied on PM to those asking about dealership. I actually checked with the dealer a month back and they were not able to replicate the deal. This is because the program has changed since I bought (higher MF and lower residual). But you can definitely try to hit this selling price with other dealers.

Does the money factor, residual and lease or loyalty credits change based on your location or the date? I’m looking for those for a 10k miles / year lease in the Chicagoland area. Thanks. Gorgeous color - I’m looking at the white one.

Thanks for the tip, I have used your quotes and got the ditto deal from Honda dealer. Excellent tips for everyone.

=> Help me and answer my question please.
I am almost in a lease deal for 2019 Honda CRV EXL $287 w/tax, (per month), DAS $877, 10K 36 months. Do I have to pay any hidden fee, registration or paper work charges to the dealer or not. Just $877 and drive off the car. Please help me to understand this.

Generally DAS is everything that you need to pay at signing. If you are quoting from a BS advertised lease special, then who knows. I’d suggest making your own topic and including a picture of the lease sheet and a full numbers breakdown

Very grateful for the quick turnaround, You are the best,
l love this Lease Heckr forum, extremely helpful and full of tips and people save a lot of green.

Greetings. I’m new to this forum. I’m interested in this deal, as someone said “ditto”.
What’s the best approach to getting a deal like this in Western NY?

I’m not new to leasing but am working hard to make sure I don’t get ripped off this time.
Thanks.

Read leasing 101 and threads like this on negotiation.

1 Like

Pls print this and try to match this lease deal with Honda dealer.
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Honda CRV EX-L
MSRP: $30945
Monthly Payment: $287
Drive-Off Amount: $877
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12000
MF: 0.00069
Residual: 61%
Incentives:None (dealer discount of 13.7% off MSRP)
Leasehackr Score: 9.6

2 Likes