Signed: 2019 E-tron MSRP: 75470, DAS: 2700, 395/mo including tax

I dont know. I’ll adk

I think you could get it except for the $1K post-rebate because that’s specific to Cali utilities company… although not 100% because I am not sure if market allowance is regional. You definitely would qualify for the $7.5K federal and could qualify for $2K in loyalty.

I personally can’t, for NYC, requires more discount and you don’t get the utility rebate as mentioned.

Market allowance is regional. SoCal is higher than NY last I checked.

1 Like

It’s an awesome deal but ONLY If you have Audi loyalty and 7500 miles/year. Extra $100-200/month if you want more miles and no loyalty.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!
Great car , great deal.

1 Like

I am a little confusing here, so dealer can get 10% MSRP from costco + 2% from audi if they sold car 10% lower than MSRP? Or there is only 2% from Audi?

He said minimum 10% off MSRP

That is discount for customers, my question is how dealer get compensation by giving discount to customers

1 Like

Just in case anyone is really wanting the 500 dollar Costco gift card, just confirmed they 2019 Etron isn’t eligible.

2 Likes

Yes, from that my understand is the 10% MSRP off for Costco members are from
8% Off from dealer itsel + 2% from Audi reimbursement

But seems here

means there is another 2% off from Audi? Confusing

$395 with tax :exploding_head::exploding_head: congrats on that deal!!! $2700 DAS included the max MSDS? I would jump on that in a heartbeat

3 Likes

Great deal, congrats!!

Anyone able to get close to this in CO/Rockies? Seems like we get the shaft on Audi deals out here.

2 Likes

It’s your market. CO is a strange animal.

2 Likes

Tried here in Miami, aka Covid central. :open_mouth:
Got pushback at every turn including…

“ We don’t have incentives for multiple securities in Florida ”

Is this true?

1 Like

Miami is not usually a good deal market.

1 MSD in this scenario= $400. Max MSD= 10

10 x $4000= $4000.

$2700 is the Drive off fees: first month + tax + $895 acquisition fee + CA DMV fees.

But this is one of those unicorn-type deals. Well done!

1 Like

Strange? Lol, I may have a better term to describe it. But if dealers can, they will. There are a bunch of suckers out here.

That said, going to shop around and see if anyone is going to come close to OP’s deal.

2 Likes

Long story short, CO is definitely a gross profit market. From what I’ve seen, people tend to hold on to their cars for longer so lack of volume must be shored up somewhere.

4 Likes

Where is the state EV discount . Did we all forget that totally?