Signed: 2019 E-tron MSRP: 75470, DAS: 2700, 395/mo including tax

Great job and congratulations!

Isnā€™t lease support on the 2019 etron ending this month? In which case, it is a race by dealers to get rid of them because I canā€™t imagine many people wanting to buy the etrons!

The lease support stands till sept 30th but I donā€™t think there will be any cars left by then .

1 Like

Audi will reimburse 2% of MSRP back to dealers if the car is sold at 10% or more off sticker

9 Likes

Yes they can. Iā€™ve had a dealer completely opt out, and language in the Costco program allows them to opt out, ā€˜participating dealersā€™.

Thanks a lot! Awesome car.

1 Like

I just spoke to dealer and he is letting me give him his name and number. Please PM me.

5 Likes

Is the 2% back for 10%+ discount independent of the Costco program? Or is that specifically for the Costco discount?

If using Costco and the dealer discounts MSRP-10%, does that mean the dealer is effectively offering an 8% discount? Or does that mean the dealer is effectively getting full retail plus another 2%?

Can you help clarify all the potential discounts available on the ETron:
Lease rebate $7500
Marketing allowance $7000 (depends on area)
Costco discount of 10% of MSRP
Loyalty rebate $2000
Someone also mentioned some other type of general marketing allowance that dealers can use at their discretion.

Above these discounts, what would be a good target for the dealer provided discount on the car? Iā€™ve seen some people get additional 2.5-5% off. If you take away the rebates, 2.5-5% off doesnā€™t seem like that much of a discountā€¦unless the dealer is also eating the 10% Costco discount (or 8% net Costco rebate).

Thanks for your help.

the 2% is only with the Costco program so if a dealer sells the car @10% off or more . the 7500 EV cash is from the federal government . Dealer marketing allowance is anywhere from 6-8k depending on the region. dealers do not have to give the marketing allowances up . Itā€™s at their descration.

2 Likes

the ev cash applies to leasing? I thought it only work for purchasing

edit: the dealer marketing allowance is the dealer contribution(their profit margin) or the incentives from Audi?

edit2: sorry for my questions but if the dealer accepts costco itā€™s 10% right? so itā€™s just at the dealerā€™s discretion to giving out the extra 2%?

It goes to the lease holder (financial service). Dealer marketing allowance is an additional incentive from audi to the dealer usually used by audi to allow the dealers to be more aggressive in pricing.

Audi passes the Fed EV cash onto you as lease cash.

1 Like

if Iā€™m understanding right the discounts are:
10% off msrp costco
2% off msrp audi reimbursement
7500+ (around 10% off msrp for pp) market allowance
7500 (around 10% off msrp for pp) fed ev
additional dealer contribution

This is market dependant,

and Iā€™ll allow Sam to discuss this, Iā€™m not allowed to.

1 Like

your math is correct

2 Likes

I am worry that no single dealer will confirm that except @Samaudibh of course.

1 Like

So again, above and beyond the Costco 10%, the 7500 lease rebate, and the regional marketing allowance, should we be negotiating for a ā€œnormalā€ dealer discount on an Audiā€¦8-10%? Or are they eating the 8% on the Costco discount (10% less 2% rebate) in which case weā€™d be only aiming for an additional 2% discount?

take the 10% costco plus any dealer cash and you scored !

3 Likes

Anything on top of Costco is a treat, I had a few NY tri dealers bow out of Costco.

Iā€™ve replied to a lot of your PMs, but I think I still have 6 or 7 left. I will reply to them tonight. Didnā€™t know there would be so many. Happy everyone can get a good deal though.

2 Likes

Maybe (probably) a stupid question but is this only for the SoCal dealer or would they be able to hook somebody up with this deal in the NYC area?