Signed: 2019 E-tron MSRP: 75470, DAS: 2700, 395/mo including tax

This is market dependant,

and I’ll allow Sam to discuss this, I’m not allowed to.

1 Like

your math is correct

2 Likes

I am worry that no single dealer will confirm that except @Samaudibh of course.

1 Like

So again, above and beyond the Costco 10%, the 7500 lease rebate, and the regional marketing allowance, should we be negotiating for a “normal” dealer discount on an Audi…8-10%? Or are they eating the 8% on the Costco discount (10% less 2% rebate) in which case we’d be only aiming for an additional 2% discount?

take the 10% costco plus any dealer cash and you scored !

3 Likes

Anything on top of Costco is a treat, I had a few NY tri dealers bow out of Costco.

I’ve replied to a lot of your PMs, but I think I still have 6 or 7 left. I will reply to them tonight. Didn’t know there would be so many. Happy everyone can get a good deal though.

2 Likes

Maybe (probably) a stupid question but is this only for the SoCal dealer or would they be able to hook somebody up with this deal in the NYC area?

I dont know. I’ll adk

I think you could get it except for the $1K post-rebate because that’s specific to Cali utilities company… although not 100% because I am not sure if market allowance is regional. You definitely would qualify for the $7.5K federal and could qualify for $2K in loyalty.

I personally can’t, for NYC, requires more discount and you don’t get the utility rebate as mentioned.

Market allowance is regional. SoCal is higher than NY last I checked.

1 Like

It’s an awesome deal but ONLY If you have Audi loyalty and 7500 miles/year. Extra $100-200/month if you want more miles and no loyalty.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!
Great car , great deal.

1 Like

I am a little confusing here, so dealer can get 10% MSRP from costco + 2% from audi if they sold car 10% lower than MSRP? Or there is only 2% from Audi?

He said minimum 10% off MSRP

That is discount for customers, my question is how dealer get compensation by giving discount to customers

1 Like

Just in case anyone is really wanting the 500 dollar Costco gift card, just confirmed they 2019 Etron isn’t eligible.

2 Likes

Yes, from that my understand is the 10% MSRP off for Costco members are from
8% Off from dealer itsel + 2% from Audi reimbursement

But seems here

means there is another 2% off from Audi? Confusing

$395 with tax :exploding_head::exploding_head: congrats on that deal!!! $2700 DAS included the max MSDS? I would jump on that in a heartbeat

3 Likes