Audi E-tron Premium + $517/mo, 24/10K, 0 DAS

Obviously I don’t have an Audi at home. Anyway to qualify for loyalty?

@Zenek which dealership did you guys work with in Maryland? Was it the one in Rockville?

1 Like

I reached out to Rockville, MD. Jordan is the person I connected with. He said, he can’t get to this number and there is lot of mis information posted on this forum.

Loyalty requires you to own or lease a my 09 + Audi.

Quickly buy a $500 Audi junker on craigslist?

Can I get a 2009 A3 with 200k miles for $500? i found a used 2009 A4 engine for $500 on Craigslist. Will this qualify for loyalty or do I need the whole car?

2 Likes

Just the title actually (I think), haha, funny you asked this, I looked into it for someone who asked what qualified, and found this small print. As long as you can prove you own the car, so I’m assuming a title or registration. I also did you a favor, and searched every craigslist and Facebook market in the United States, and could not find a running and driving 2009+ Audi with a title, branded or clean, for less than 2200. For your junker special, a r&d 2009 A4 for 2200, a 2011 A5 Cabriolet (rebuilt) for 2500 (cosmetic damage), and a 2009 A6 for 2600 (clean & r&d, needs oil change). You won’t get loyalty for less than it’s worth.

Fine print for loyalty:

For an individual, member of an individual’s household, or business customer who currently owns or leases a MY2009 or newer Audi model. Proof of ownership required. Limit one incentive per eligible VIN. Audi of America, Inc. will pay $2,000 towards the lease or purchase of a new, unused 2019 model, and $1,000 towards the lease or purchase of a new, unused 2020 model . No trade-in required. Offers are non-transferable. Not redeemable for cash. Incentive paid to dealer and requires dealer participation. May not be combined with Conquest, Dealer Small Fleet Incentive, or Courtesy Vehicle Lease Programs. Fleet leasing, fleet management or dealer-affiliated fleet companies are not eligible. Offer ends May 31, 2020. See your Audi dealer for incentive and financing details or call 1-800-FOR-AUDI. Audi of America Bulletin A20ULOY1; ©2020 Audi of America, Inc.

1 Like

I think around 10 :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

There’s probably a reason they have so many of these sitting around…

Maybe because this is first pure EV in their showrooms and sound like they forgot about 204 miles range, I would say if Audi would provide plug in hybrid at that price more units would find new home.

I guess with so many calls to get the vehicle, they thinking etron is in high demand. What they fail to understand is that, its in high demand at this price, not what they think they can get for.

So, reality vs expectation mismatch

1 Like

I think most buyers still want an amazing deal to switch over to a non Tesla EV. Once you get a taste of driving an EV and the benefits of close to no maintenance, it’s hard to go back.

I have a Tesla Model 3, wife drive an E-tron Prestige. Hands down the E-tron is a far superior ride but I still prefer my Tesla with the acceleration and the extra 120 miles of range.

Nothing to do with anything… just a random opinion.

Man what a price!!!

Q5e at $55-$60k msrp… lease under $600/mo.

Epic deal - congrats

Tempted for the deal . Being offered for $450 in California but required loyalty and Costco :frowning: for 450 , it’s a no brainer

1 Like

With how much down and how many miles? Guessing $10k down and 10k miles? $450/month is pretty low.
I dont see any Audi dealers budging

I’ve to start making phone calls

1 Like