[Signed] 2019 BMW 530iX 267 p/mo 500 DAS 🦄

Got the Color I wanted and the Interior also has Driving Assitance Plus which is pretty much AutoPilot,
Also got Dent and Ding Protection Included
Canceled for 500 refund
Love the car so comefortable haha

2019 530iX: Mediterranean Blue Metallic w/Beige/Black Interior
MSRP: $ 61xxx
Monthly Payment: $267 (23 payments)
Drive-Off Amount: $500
Months:24
Annual Mileage:10k
MF: .00156
Residual: 66%
Incentives: 2250 (leasecash) 2000(Loyalty) 1000 (College Grad) 1000 (OL)
Exec Demo: 1500 miles
Region:NorthEast
Leasehackr Score:24+

Huge Thanks to everyone who helped calm me down when my first deal got stolen haha but I ended up with a better one. Too many names to list so I will just Attatch thread.

(Peep the 430iXGC in the Background for 263p/mo 0DAS)

Will add more pics

28 Likes

Congrats on an amazing deal!

1 Like

Solid, solid, solid. Well done.

That is a crazy deal, how did you end up doing that…i would jump on a 5 Series for that payment.

Amazing deal… why no MSDs? NY dealer? “Return on your money” is amazing on deals like this since the payment is so low but huge savings due to lower interest on the car itself. Think you would have saved you almost $800 on $1,750 over the course of 2 years.

Still awesome even without especially if you eventually put it on SAL.

1 Like

Smoking deal. Congrats

Great job @anon30710682! This is yet another example of showing how the harder one works at finding these deals, the more deals they find! A++++ on this one.

1 Like

You should be a broker man. You’re absolutely killing it with the unicorn deals!!! Stick this on SAL asking for a huge down payment and grab another :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Share the sticker?

Nice work.

Bow down to the king.

3 Likes

Hack goals. :raised_hands:t4:

Congrats this is incredible! Help me hack something like this!

Understand that OP worked on this deal for weeks if not months and short of any flagship money or USAA had just about every incentive available to them.

In most cases: Every percentage point past ~17% before incentives on demo/loaners takes exponentially more effort than the last.

1 Like

100% was getting 15 easy 17 pretty hard 22% was close to impossible worked months for it

2 Likes

Thinking about it haha :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes No MSDs want to transfer easily possibly in the future trying to hack a 540 M sport and X6 currently

2 Likes

Talk to @Makaveli…hes been trying to hack a 540 for a bit as well.

Will do, 540 aren’t insane to hack it’s the MSport that makes it hard they fly off the lots compared to 540 w/o m sport, feel like x6 maybe easier just harder to find loaners

Yeah, the M sport does seem to have a certain mystique. I personally don’t find it a “must have”, but wouldn’t reject a car with it either.