[Signed] 2019 BMW 530iX 267 p/mo 500 DAS 🩄

Very true it’s either you shop the car or the deal got extremely lucky with this one getting the car and deal, however the 540 m sport looks like a different beast lol, totally agree with you it also takes the “luxury” look away and the MSport rims in my opinion aren’t that nice on the 5er

Yeah
I also think BMW uses the “M” too much these days. I liked it better when they reserved it for only certain specific cars.

2 Likes

amg and M cars have become a watered down namebrand.

It’s easier to hack the 530 than the 540 because there’s just more 530s out there, I don’t think dealers/ normal people understand that M sport doesn’t mean actual M but just an appearance package, I wouldn’t pay more for an M sport but that’s just me, I gave up on the 540 and just gonna try to go after an m5 for $800-$1k once my hc lease expires at the beginning of next year, if nothing happens on the m5 front ill just go charger hellcat widebody for $800 a month.

Also rumor has it dodge includes the 7k incentive for leases at the end of this year, I haven’t ruled out another $500 hellcat lease, @spockvr6 you wanna join the club? :rofl::rofl:

This is insane. Great job!

We will see
if at the end of this year that rumor you heard proves true, then Ill be temptedđŸ€©.

best car I have ever beat on, thing sounds like an animal. I have gotten more head turns in this than I would ever imagine, I guess most people aren’t expecting a 4 door car to sound like thunder rolling down the street.

1 Like

3 Likes

lol, that’s a good way to stick it to the dealer, crooks I tell ya.

Wow
just wow
 Nice work

(($244 x 23)+ $1000)/24 = $275/mo effective

$275/$60795 = 0.452%

2 Likes

With MSDs
This deal might have had a chance to touch 0.3xxx😳

1 Like

Oh yeah payments would have been 215 ish

1 Like

with that low payment you could have probably just got a weekend car lol.

1 Like

I know you didn’t want to do MSD’s for the ease of possible swap, but man it must have been tempting! The return (if you were going to save $30ish a month) is probably 20%+. Also you had a BMW card (Or any other card with some decent rewards), you could get some nice points for the MSDs
youd trim even more off the lease cost.

2 Likes

I still don’t know how he did it with college grad, I submitted for college grad and they denied me for graduating next year albeit that was for med school.

@anon11379241 Ahh fellow Doc haha

yeah, where did you go?

not bad, what speciality you in/ going in?

Nice, mom is an anesthesiologist. Derm is my dream I’ll probably end up an anesthesiology resident tho, I have the scores but feel like derm gets monotonous.