BMW 530iX lease ~ 263 p/mo updated with lease sheet

Msrp: 60xxx
Selling price w/ OL (preincentives) : 46500
Incentives: Loyalty (2000) Lease Cash (2250) College Grad (1000)
MF : .00145
MSD : NONE (by choice)
DAS:1000
Dealer said he would send the lease sheet tommorow but wants me to do credit app and security deposit or he won’t give the same terms, I wanted to sign the lease next weekend and didn’t want to do either without checking out the vehicle and everything first

What do you guys think should I hold or give in and submit those

This is my assumption of the sheet which I’ll have tommorow what do you think ?

Thanks

Lease sheet sent
Update

Scroll down

2 Likes

If it is a true $1000 DAS and $290 a month, I would have signed that yesterday😁

Edit…And I also would have given them my BMW credit card for $2100 worth of MSDs before they changed their mind.

4 Likes

As of now all the numbers listed above are confirmed also doc fee of 80 is confirmed lease sheet should be with me tommorow

1 Like

Once I got all of that in writing, if it was me I would not hesitate to sign on that lease immediately. You didn’t list the term or the miles, but assuming it is a 24/10, rolling in the $1k total DAS is still netting you a payment of around $330ish, and if this metric is your thing, is a 0.553% deal.

If it were me I would also strongly consider MSDs as the return may be very attractive.

Ol deffintley look at the MSDs I literally can’t sign any time this week due to obligations and earliest would be next weekend should I still give me deposit , and not do credit app for now

I would do credit app and put down deposit asap, assuming they aren’t baiting and swtiching with you to get into the door

I’d take delivery immediately at that price. Almost seems too good to be true.

6 Likes

That’s almost 22% off MSRP before incentives. Sign that sheeet!

1 Like

Credit app shows you are serious and if you are going to get a car within the next two weeks, I’d do it. If dealer wasn’t honest and you have to send in another credit app to another dealer, it won’t affect your credit score as long as you are shopping in a short time frame.

But the security deposit is bogus. Just tell him kindly that you decline the security deposit, imo. Some dealers try to put a “non-refundable” clause on deposits but I think in CA, that’s illegal.

I’d sign that deal asap though before it’s gone.

Yes…use that “deposit” as MSDs.

7 MSD then sign away dude

1 Like

Lock this puppy down and delay delivery if time constraints.

Yup…lock it in and sign slowly if necessary.

1 Like

dealers aren’t in the business of taking money if there’s no deal, usually the money is a form of securing the deal so you don’t shop the deal or have it taken out from under you.

Go for it! This is even lower than what I got, also my deal included 7 MSD… Great work!!

Dealer info

Yeah. You never know who’s watching and a manager, employee or friend/family of theirs could scoop it out from under you. It’s happened before.

As far as I know, security deposits are refundable. in other words, if you saw the car and didn’t like the number of farts it had, they will give your money back

I’d double check with the dealership

Really ??? Just so u can bypass OP and get your hands on it before him :man_shrugging:

1 Like

OP ask them to send you a purchase order or deal sheet to sign before you apply for credit. Make sure it is EMAILED to you. When recieved, sign, date and return and then apply for credit once they acknowledge receipt of your signed sheet.