Signed! 2019 BMW 530i Loaner $60020 MSRP - $402 Monthly, $751 DAS and 7 MSDs - TEXAS

Loaner BMW 530i with about 3200 miles on it! Negotiated with sales person and manager back and forth about a week, made two round trips to the dealership, and finally got my very first BMW. After signing, sales person said “You are a terrific negotiator” and I told him " You ain’t seen better ones". Big thanks to my good friends @wawzj619 and @airfy, two great hackers, gave me all the guide and supports to get this deal. A little disappointed as I didn’t get a deal like they did, but I’m still very excited. Can’t wait to drive it!!!

2019, BMW, 530i, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, 19’’ wheels, etc.

MSRP: $60020
Selling Price: $48925
Monthly Payment: $402.37
Cash Due at Signing: $751, 1st month payment, docs, registrations
MSD:7 ($3600) don’t know why it’s not 3150…
Incentives: $3750 + Sales Tax Credit

Months: 36
Annual Mileage:10000
MF:0.00145
Residual: 60

Region: Texas
Leasehackr Score: 12.1 years

5 Likes

congrats! What incentives did you qualify for?

Leasing rebate and OL code. Doesn’t qualify for loyalty sadly

Nice deal. Your MSD should definitely be $3150. Wouldn’t be surprised if BMWFS kicks it back.

That would be nice

That could backfire if someone higher up decides they don’t want/need the deal that bad after all.

Those MSD didn’t make a whole lot of sense to me either.

Meaning Bmwfs would withdraw the deal with me?

Congratulations.

Remote chance but that’d be a dealer decision.

This car is in my garage already, how exactly could the dealer choose to back up? They’ll come to pick that car? :rofl:

Maybe. Honestly the MSD situation is pretty sloppy, although the deal itself is great. If you had put ~$75 down to get the monthly below $400 the 7x MSD due would be only $2800. If BMWFS accepts this contract you’re basically letting them borrow $800 with almost no return on investment. But again, good deal :slight_smile:

How do you save on Sales tax credit? Is it available only until July end?

I think Texas dealerships have a pool of sales tax credit each month, they can decide if they want to give it to you or not if available

Learnt something new, thanks Captain… how much can you save on tax credit

Usually you’ll only need to pay 1-1.5% of fees with sales tax credit applied.

1% fee.

Wish they’d offer these on the remaining M4CS so I can make another bad financial decision! :rofl:

1 Like

Any tips on negotiating? That sounds like a great deal

To me, first start on negotiating a discount of the selling price, and then added in all possible incentives which you’re qualified for, last but no least running the calculation.

In TX all dealers get a certain number of tax credits each month depending on the number of cars they’re selling. Reduces the taxes from 8.25% down to 1.25% which is huge in TX as you pay tax on the entirety of the sales price even if you lease.

They use them to make deals like this happen and roll a unit and also to bolster profit on other deals for people who are sold on the payment itself. Should always work to get this on any lease in TX. Timing can be tricky as the old dealership I worked for some times had burned through all but 2 or 3 by the middle of the month and some times we still had 6 to 8 going in to the last few days of the month.

Could have signed the driving experience for another $1,000 now I’m regretting.
Good deal!