2019 BMW 530i Lease - First attempt

Is it over 5,000 miles?

Nope. 2050.

That’s weird that there are no rebates, I thought that it was over 5k because of that. So it seems like the dealer included the rebates in the discount.

check BMW offers website for your rebates. im paying 490 effective in CA on a new (cuz of BMW CCA rebate)

This month, there should be $2,250 lease credit and $2,000 loyalty on a 2019 530i.

You should be able to get a much deeper discount off MSRP before incentives. Check the forum for similar recent deals. Folks have reported >15% discount on loaners before incentives.

Well, the selling price is literally what’s on their website. They said the loaner is heavily discounted already.

This is a thread from last month in Texas.

Seems no sales tax credit for 5 series this month? If you are flexible on other models, ask for the model which qualifies the tax credit.

How is 10k/yr going to be enough if you’re driving 50 to 70 miles a day?

1 Like

$710 on a 530? From what I’ve seen on this forum this summer with this car, I’d ask if he was throwing in an X2 at that number.

1 Like

I have a 911 (thus the username lol) that I don’t want to put too many miles on. It’s a 2014 with 48500 miles now. (about 8800 a year)
My daily driver is a 2004 camry with 223,000 miles that needs some work (wheel bearing, suspension tweaks etc.) So I have been driving the 911 daily and the miles are adding up.

As far as I know, BMW incentives for August are very weak across the board (except on the i3). That’s going to make August BMW lease hacks a lot harder.

So 10k/yr is fine? I guess I’m not understanding something. So you’ll only be driving the lease for 160ish days a year?

1 Like

Ya 10K is fine, I can split miles between both cars. I just don’t want to do all 50-70 on the 911.

1 Like

Okey makes sense, I just see allot people blow through miles. Personally I’d just up the miles and ditch the Camry. One less car to insure too

I agree with this. IMO older used cars only work if you either daily them or have a special purpose for them (ie a sports car, truck, van that’s only used occasionally or on weekends). AND if you do all your own maintenance/repairs. No reason to carry both a 2019 sedan and a 2005 sedan. The insurance savings alone should pay for 15k on the 5 series.

Ya I definitely want to get rid of the camry once I get a replacement. I am paying only liability on it (around 50-60 a month) but the main purpose of it currently is to keep miles down on the 911 and it also helps with keeping the porsche premium down because of multicar discount.

What I meant earlier about splitting miles was I would split miles between the bmw and the porsche (not the camry and bmw).

If I can’t get a good hack on a bmw, I am also considering a used Lexus GS350. They are around $30K for one that’s 3 years used.

Leases suck in texas because of having to pay sales tax on the entire car.

MF looks like Tier 3 base.

I’d shoot for closer to 17% before incentives.

1 Like

IMO I would hold out to find a deal/dealer who will throw tax credits at your lease. Otherwise it doesn’t make much sense in Texas to lease vs. buy a reliable used vehicle.

2 Likes

I don’t know what state you are in, but here in Maryland/Virginia you will be at 12-14% off msrp on a loaner before incentives, best case. They will also bump up the mf to 0.00185, and add a $699 (VA) processing fee, $995 acquisition fee, shipping fee $995, county tax (for VA dealers), etc…

1 Like

Just an update…
So I am finding the 3 dealers in Houston I have talked to so far are insisting their demo car prices listed online include the rebates. :confused:

They don’t even want to consider adding in the lease cash available. Two of them told me they are running a for profit business when I said you have a deal if you add in the lease cash + MF at 0.00145.