2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T SIGNED $0 Down

That’s a fair amount of features to give up. I’m pondering on what I’m going to do. The opposite happened to me going from a sport Honda to a 1.5 touring with more features than I can count. Now I’m thinking what my next lease will be. You definitely lost a lot, especially the AWD, navigation, audio system and panoramic roof. Those features alone are worth upwards of $5000+ the 2.0 I believe has navigation right and a tuned up audio system?
My 1.5 has too many options, only way to get the same options is to either buy the lease out or try to get a deal on a 2.0 touring which I won’t be able to considering that’s the flagship of accords that payment will easily be $400+. No thanks.

But for that money you can get a BMW, as Hondas don’t lease well as you probably already know.

Yup. Buy Honda, lease BMW. No brainer. I surely wouldn’t have an Accord if I didn’t drive 25-30k miles a year :rofl:

2 Likes

The Honda Accord is a mid size sedan. So you are telling me I can lease a BMW 5 Series (BMW’s mid size sedan) for $410/mn 36mn/18kyr $0 out of pocket?

Show me.

BMW stands for Big Wiener Mobile so don’t be fooled. Always get a Honda.

2 Likes

This guy did, keep in mind the lease payment includes tax in payment (if you can do the MSDs):

2019 BMW 530i, loaner with ~4500miles on it, MSRP 60455, discount 12100, incentive 4000 (2250+1000 conquest+750 OL), 36 months/15k miles per year, first month DAS, 499 per month. Offered the last day of July, Houston, TX.
I believe the MF was marked for sure, but for this payment and 15k miles per year, who cares the additional ~$20 per month.

If he needs 18k, BMW Miles are $0.25 after 15k. Honda miles are $0.10.

Also, IMO, an Accord Sport is a more involving drive than a base 530i…

2 Likes

Is your $364.97 monthly payment with or without tax?

I’m looking for a similar offer here in So Cal. I wonder if anyone in So Cal was able to negotiate a similar deal. Demand in the LA area is huge on these Hondas.

That’s with everything included. $0 DAS.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Nice topic. I thought I would post this here.SEems like you got a good deal Rutlelog!!!

If you can help me with my deal I would appreciate it.

I just got a quote for a Honda Accord 1.5 Sport 2019. I am considering leasing vs. buying, but I drive over 17k miles per year, so I am leaning on buying.
The dealer quoted me $290 (OTD, $0 drive off) for a 15K mile lease, as well as $330 for an 18k mile lease (OTD, $0 drive off). The other option is to buy the car for $25300 (OTD, all taxes and fees included). My only hesitation is whether I should wait for the 2020 model to come out, but not sure if I will get the same deals. There is probably some more room to negotiate too.

Hello Mohit, I’m Muhammad i would appreciate any help with a lease on the 2019 Honda Accord 2.0T in blue. This would be my first new car, thanks for your help. I live in Union County, NJ.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Mohit,

Your deal included loyalty right? (Since you had an accord).

Best number I am getting is ~$360 pm 36/12k.
Can you pm me the dealer info or the deal that you got.
I am in Ny.

I would try Planet Honda on Route 22. Very high volume.

1 Like

Alex,
Did you get a good deal from them?
They said they don’t give out quotes! Want me to come in.

I have not, they are kind of far from where I live. Honda dealers around me have all fallen within that spot: about 355-370. One dealer came in at 489 with 2k down LOL. I then presented money factor, residual for 15k miles, and I had loyalty. They suddenly came down to 355 with 1181 out of pocket. I passed because they had some kind of “appearance package” that was $995 aka it was a 2 color pinstripe. I didnt want to put down anything out of pocket, that was the difference maker for me. You can legit buy them from autozone or pep boys for like $10. I couldn’t force myself to get the car knowing that I got burned big time for that… esp when they were already getting a $750 honda to dealer incentive for getting the accord and who knows how much profit on top of that. No loss on my end, I don’t mind to keep looking.

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

What is here to argue about? You guys seriously love wasting time on this nonsense.

At the price point of an Accord 2.0T Touring, one can easily find a loaner 5 series, and possibly for a cheaper price. Respect taste preferences of others.

Both cars look nice and accelerate well. Matter of taste.

1 Like