Signed: 2019 BMW 430iXdrive Gran Coupe $263/mo 1k DAS (NJ) 🦄!

Thanks for the tips! Ramadan kareem!!!

2 Likes

Pretty sweet deal. Congrats on your new ride.
If anyone can replicate this deal, please PM me :slight_smile:

Thanks absolutely love the sportiness and practicality

offtopic but curious to know how did you change the username? Or maybe you didn’t?

Message one of the cofounders lol

lol okay. I saw the car and i thought I just had seen that car few days back!!!

Wanted to say thank you for the detailed instructions/tips you provided.
I was able to mostly replicate this and get the same car for $337 a month (just 1st month and DMV at signing, mo MSD) 24/10k. MSRP: 49500

Your tips helped greatly. LH score of 13.8! Couldnt be happier

2 Likes

Nice!!! Congrats and Enjoy the car it’s awesome!!!

@N5651Do you know how one can be eligible for the college credit without graduating within the last 24 months?

1 Like

I love seeing posts like this. Nice work. Credit again to the OP for providing others with so much transparency and helpful detailed info instead of acting like he was buying enriched uranium for North Korea.

2 Likes

Haha always love passing on information I learned from people such as yourself and others, can’t believe I used to be paying this amount for my Honda Accord and now have 2 BMWs (total of 96k msrp) for less than 550 p/mo, again wouldn’t be possible w/o the help of this awesome community

Next car: e300 or 740 hopefully next year when the lease support is ending for the 2019 models

1 Like

I think he means he has two cars which in the sum total add up to 96k MSRP and a total of $550/mo in payments.

1 Like

Believe it or not it’s been done.

In autotrader, how can you tell whether the vehicle is a loaner? Do you need to check their carfax report or just ask in your email?

Most brand dealers with cars under 5k are loaner you just click that little confirm availability button and the dealer willl message you, then you can ask if it is Availible for lease

Can you be my broker?

The OP isn’t a broker. There are plenty of brokers around just look at the marketplace.

1 Like

Been meaning to get to this, but whoever got this deal.

Take it from someone who’s seen lotsa lotsa ( yeah its the internet I could be 13 playing fortnite 72 hours a day) but seriously.

275 if i read right nothing down but MSD’s which you get back on a 50k list car.

If this is a real deal, home runs don’t get hit any deeper.

You’re basically making a Camry payment on a 50k car. Nice deal.

Haha thanks, the payment ended up coming out to actually 263 p/mo didn’t update. At the last moment I got him to knock out the nitrogen fees so it lowered the payment from 275 —> 263. but yeah I think the key was the full OL + the College grad I’m pretty sure it’s easily doable by many as long as they have those two incentives, and the lease cash stays the same

Edit : I posted before it was actually signed because I got confirmation over the phone and was waiting for the finance manager forever, when I got talking to him I talked to the salesman and told him to KO the nitrogen fees also which he did then I signed