Signed: 2019 BMW 430iXdrive Gran Coupe $263/mo 1k DAS (NJ) šŸ¦„!

Well in that case, anyone have an extra OL? Pretty please lol

https://www.bmwofridgefield.com/bmw-3-series-launch-party/

Did you try this?

Yup, they emailed me back

ā€œThank you for responding to our 3 series launch. Our launch party was in March but BMW is offering even more incentives for the 2019 3 series in the month of May!ā€

I think best bet to be attend the event

Can you share the dealership? Very good deal even comparing some other decent deals I have seen here for the gran coupe. I know you stated last one they had, which may have been part of the great price, but some just tend to be easier to get a deal with.Enjoy the car

Pmd 202020.

Itā€™s good for the householdā€¦not jimmy down the street

Ahh I see lol the dealership still made sure my wife was married to me lol they went as far as asking for a marriage certificate lol

@chrishs2000 thanks for the Unicorn Tag second car Iā€™ve leased through learning info from LH and Iā€™m so grateful to yā€™all wouldā€™ve been leasing accords for more if I hadnā€™t found this forum

Thanks again everyone

You did really good work and deserve the :unicorn:. I will admit, I had serious doubts about you when you first started posting :rofl:

Also, didnā€™t I tell you about that 36/10 to 24/10 then waive acq fee trick? Love it!!!

1 Like

but its not. (202020)

Yes you did :slight_smile: idk why all the dealers think it jumps the monthly

Edit: also corrected dealer info

The vast majority of sales guys have no idea how a lease payment isnā€™t calculated. Going 24mos will result in a higher payment without massive discounts like this.

3 Likes

nice work! also is that black on black? most of the similar cars available out here are wellā€¦ leftovers in terms of coloring, thatā€™s for sure.

Yup black sapphire on black with red stitching

Iā€™m not going to lie after seeing the pics I didnā€™t like it at all but when I saw the car in person the black sapphire color actually looks good and the interior with the red contrast not bad either, my 3 series is goldish with the Venetian beige interior and Iā€™m very much starting to dislike it lol

I found one with white exterior and cognac interior (my favorite interior) however they were just asking for too much for the car.
Best combo in my opinion is Gray/ Black with cognac/ red interior

thatā€™s funny- all i want is black on black (though i prefer jet black to black sapphire) and was annoyed by all the beige and red interiors i kept finding.

iā€™ll trade ya :wink:

that red stitching is actually pretty cool. enjoy your car.

How is the jet black color compared to the black sapphire is it just less ā€œshinyā€ or is it more Matte?

Thanks you too haha

The black sapphire is in my opinion less shiny because itā€™s more like a super super dark rainbow-y blue-black than black. Itā€™s more iridescent. Jet black is just pure deep and glossy.

My black sapphire x1 was also eternally covered in LA dust despite my attempts to keep it clean though. The same will likely happen to my jet black 330i :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had jet black for 4 BMWs in a row until my 330e with black sapphire. I must say, the metallic flakes are cool up close but from farther way it looks like jet black needing a wash.

Maybe because it needs a wash lol (separate thread)

1 Like

Yeah noticed this now too dust shows up on it like no other Iā€™m in NJ and we donā€™t really have as much dust as LA but whatever we do have seems to gravitate towards the black sapphire paint lol

1 Like

Maybe the dealer has some M550xi they want to wheel and deal on???