Signed: 2019 BMW 430iXdrive Gran Coupe $263/mo 1k DAS (NJ) šŸ¦„!

Yeah I 'm looking for a lease assumption. Iā€™ll take it off your hands given how heavy it is, canā€™t see how you can stand the pressure but obviously youā€™d pay the transfer fee and offer me 1000 incentive to get you out.

ROFL ā€¦ Enjoy the ride. Sorry old school gotta do the dig.

Lol haha I donā€™t mind haha I was surprised how little hunting it took though tbh it literally took a couple days for the dealer to play ball, I think I got lucky too ever since Iā€™ve been seeing this enhanced lease cash dealers donā€™t seem to be discount more than 15-18% off msrp

It was between this and a 530 loaner for 450 p/no 1000 DAS couldnā€™t justify the extras 200 per month lol

Some days the stars all fall into alignment.

Yeah the new GLE 2020 sounds nice once the deals get better also I like the x7 a lot but then again terrible leases in my opinion as of now, maybe when some demos become Availible they will be worth the hack, the whole problem eith other brands are the amount of lease cash/ manufacture rebates are not even close to what bmw has to offer
Iā€™m 24 right now so itā€™s gunna be a bit of time till I start enjoying those cars more however I can deffintley see myself getting one of the deal is right

Oh Beamer OWNS the US lease market.

Makes you think everyone at Jag is just lazy or doesnā€™t give a darn.

I always dreamed of hacking an XJ L Portfolio but then again the residual are crap

If you transfer your 3 series, I will gladly take it off your hands.

Haha I might but I had a lot of intrest when I put it up for Transfer , people were giving me 1000 cash + BMWFS Transfer fee and 282 p/mo so might put it up again. Original plan was to replace the 3 with the 4 but ended up keeping both. Might put up the 3 series again if I can get a 5 series or x3 for less than 300 p/mo

Heck, I can just pay you a broker fee if you find me a deal like this. Me being a noob and all :wink:

Yeah the thing is without the college grad and OL your payment would be around 86 dollars more per month if I got the same exact deal (assuming you have loyalty)
Iā€™m just in a good situation college grad wise because my wife graduated 2 years back and is graduating in 3 months again so itā€™s like I have another 2 year window I can use college grad

The only real reason this deal is any good is the stacking of incentives

Otherwise would be 350 p/mo ish and no one would be asking me for advice lol

Gotcha. Thanks for responding buddy. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Funny how a couple of years ago the statement was how it sucked BMW was making leasing less desirable by eliminating MSDs and raising MF (and making their corporate programs crap).

2 Likes

Give it timeā€¦that will be the mantra again soon enough.

I agree especially if we keep killing them , honestly wouldnā€™t mind if they take MSDs away as much as they keep the insane lease cash and loyalty offers

Why donā€™t you just pay an actual broker?

1 Like

You are right. Already reached out to one this afternoon. Thanks man.