Signed: 2019 Audi eTron Premium Plus $74875, 36/10k DAS $2956 (MSDs x 9), $481. (SF)

Aloha to the LH community. Another unicorn-type deal.

Mahalo to @navidg and the rest of LH community for doing the majority of the heavy lifting. Took a little bit of fine tuning to get 36/10, but the real deal is 24 months/7.5k (didn’t quite meet the needs of the intended driver). [DAS + MSDs x9@ $399]. But still pretty happy to roll with this deal.

And of course, Mahalo to the ones who made this at the Audi dealership- you know who you are. lol

We may have the highest taxes and worst traffic in the nation, but we do love our vehicles.

#CostcoAuto #AudieTronSUV #LH #DoYourResearch #AudiLoyalty #Deals

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Audi eTron SUV Premium Plus
MSRP: $74875
Monthly Payment: $480.51
Drive-Off Amount: $2955.76
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10000
MF: 0.00173 (max MSDs x9 ($4500)= 0.00128)
Residual: 49%
Incentives: Costco ($7500) + Dealer Marketing Allowance ($7500), Lease Cash ($7500) + Loyalty ($2000) + PGE Clean Fuel Rebate $800
Region: Los Angeles, ZIP=San Francisco
Leasehackr Score: 12.5 (13.0 with $800 PGE Clean Fuel rebate)
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

7 Likes

Awesome deal. Glad I could help!

1 Like

Not a huge deal but the calc is a little off because the taxes incentive is 7500, not 9500 and the untaxed incentive is 2000.

1 Like

So jealous. How do you approach these deals? Start with Costco then add them to layer on marketing (since lease cash & loyalty are a given)?

You gotta find a dealer that will allow you to use all the incentives. Not all dealers will.

1 Like

just re-did it. Closer- still a few $ off in drive offs.

My brother went to the Audi in the city and they said that only way possible was that DAS was before MSDs- otherwise, no way to get even close to these numbers.

Competition and being in the right place with the right people who are incentivized clearly makes a HUGE difference.

Cheers to this community #HackOn #DonateToLeaseHacker

Why be jealous? Go out and hack your own deal, tons of these things around, hence the huge incentives. Seems like an awesome vehicle, but very pricey and probably the wrong end of the market for Audi to attempt volume.

2 Likes

only jealous because I’ve got an A3 lease that doesn’t end until March and by then e trons will prob be gone

Wow! Nice - congrats.

1 Like

Had to post this etron lease transfer after I’ve seen a bunch of these Costco stacking incentive deals. This guy wants $943/month on a Prestige @ 12k/year. He must’ve been flogged at the dealer.

:rofl: :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

Saw that one. Must have had a 650 cred score or WAY upside down on a trade.

Plus Audi holds original lessor liable. So you can get it, stop paying and he gets the bill.

Yes I’ve been in an Audi lease and didn’t want to transfer simply because of the liability issues.

Not being able to get out of an Audi lease seems like a huge negative. You never know what could happen.

Mercedes just ended their lease transfer program. As a result, frequent luxury car swappers are now stuck between USBank JLR leases, Ally Alfa Romeo leases :face_vomiting:, BMW, or Lexus.

Incentives: Costco ($7500) + Dealer Marketing Allowance ($7500), Lease Cash ($7500) + Loyalty

Stupid question…I’ve never owned or leased an EV. Where does the $7500 federal incentive come into play? Is that a straight tax credit taken or can that be used as part of a lease? I’ve seen some other posters mention the $7500 federal incentive for Etrons. Or are some of these $7500 above the federal tax credit? I’m a little confused.

Audi Financial gets the $7500, but they provide that as a credit to the lessee directly- it’s taken directly off the amount of the “cost”.

1 Like

I am in the south Florida region and curious if these California deals are available in Florida. There was a post that was $0 DAS and roughly $450 ish for 24 months and 7500 annually. I am being told in south Florida that this deal is an employee deal Also said that there is not a $2k Costco discount anymore

Any thoughts?

I am looking at a $83k prestige 916 without tax, 36 months at 7500 miles per year with $3k DAS. Doesn’t seem correct