Deal check: Audi e-tron 2019 lease

Could u pls recommend if this deal on 2019 e-tron PP looks good. Anything else that i can add, i don’t qualify for Audi loyalty discount and dealer says they don’t do MSD’s. Thanks for your suggestions.

MSRP: $74,470
Discount (includes costco): $15047
Sale price: $60,423
Tax: $3640.02
Title: $47
Documentation fee: $220
Lease cash: $7500
Cash down: 0 (1434)
36/12k mi
MF: 0.00173
RV: 48% (36,225.60)
Monthly: $703

Does discount include marketing allowance?

A bit on the steep side- are you in a state with full tax on entire vehicle?. As others have been able to negotiate any extra 2.6% off on top on the 10% Costco discount before the Audi incentives: Lease Cash + marketing allowance. That extra $2k from Audi Loyalty would have been nice and so would MSDs.

I would consider finding another stealership that does do MSDs.

Good luck in your quest.

Did you confirm on the Edmunds forum the incentives available for your zip? Where are you located?

I am in Michigan. I did not check Edmunds. I’ll post there and check what deals are listed for MI. Thanks

I believe there is an additional marketing allowance for some markets. If you qualify and dealer has not disclosed it, move onto another dealer.

1 Like

I believe its included in the 15k discount that he gave me. Might be a combination of 7500$ Costco Discount and 7500$ market allowance. I will get a break down of discounts from him.
Thanks for the info.

Lease cash and marketing allowance are two separate incentives.

Please post whatever deal you end up getting. I’ll be in the market in about 2 mos.

Do you think 2019s will be leasable in September 2020? I doubt it.

Although Costco Auto deals that run thru 9/30/20, I seriously doubt that there will be any stock left if the Audi Lease Cash and Marketing Incentives remain this strong.

But you never know. If you have a current Audi, 3 month Lease Pull Thru?

I got a new quote on PP
MSRP: 75810
Selling price: 60729
RV: 36388
MF after max MSD: 0.00123
Lease cash: 7500
Monthly: 594
Drive off: 2897

Anything else i can add?

Is it better to lease a Prestige or Premier plus. Prestige has 9500 market allowance vs 7500 for PP.
RV for prestige is 46% vs 48% for PP. Difference in MSRP is almost 9k more for Prestige.

Thanks for your suggestions

From numbers perspective- the Premium Plus is a better value. RV 2% can be small amount, but it also depends on if there are any must have options that you can only get on the Prestige and at $9k more- it starts to get pricier…