Signed: 2019 Audi A6

Hey Everyone-

Decided to get a birthday gift yesterday to match the R8 and got an A6. Utilized same dealer and was a bit quick to get the deal done (perhaps it was over confidence on my part). Regardless of how good I feel, I wanted to post and share with you all for some critique.

2019 Audi A6*
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

**MSRP: $62,880
**Selling Price: $55,334 (12% off)
**Monthly Payment: $600
**Cash Due at Signing: $1,100
**MSD:0
**Incentives:
$1,500 Summer of Audi Credit
$1,750 AFS Lease Cash
$4,000 Loyalty

**Months:39
**Annual Mileage:12K
**MF: .00005
**Residual: 47 (Added Audi Care at $999 for 1% bump)

**Region: No.Cal
**Leasehackr Score: 9.7-10.2 (depending on where the $999 Audi Care is absorbed)

***CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND HOW THE LEASEHACKR CALCULATOR CAME UP WITH DIFFERENT NUMBERS

13 Likes

Nice pair! 2020202020

1 Like

Zein, congrats on another. Beautiful :+1:t2:

1 Like

White is the best color for car choice.
Last 5 cars for me have been white. The detail of the car shows so much better in white than any other color.

3 Likes

Post the calc link otherwise we can’t really tell. What trim is it, Prestige?

wonderful deal. congrats!

1 Like

Congrats @Zein

1 Like

Nice cars! Is the 4K loyalty just on the A6?

1 Like

Yes, other models have different loyalty but overall more money for all models due to the other 2 incentives

Heres the link to the calc.

Not exactly sure where to put the $999 for the Audi Care so i added it to the selling price of the car and then adjusted the downpayment below to reflect my exact DRIVE OFF of $1,100

Again, I don’t understand how this calc and the dealers calc is $18 off. Can you help?

NOW IF Residual is adjusted to reflect 46% than payment is exactly correct to the penny but the dealer showed me a 47% residual on his computer

I just turned in my A6 loaner yesterday, and was amazed at how it drove & the new technology compared to my 2010 Audi A6. Amazing car, congrats on the new ride, seriously considering replacing it with a new A6 but my 2010 has run flawlessly through the 100k miles, so she will stay for now.

2 Likes

Beautiful pic and not a bad deal on the redesign.

Did you also consider the A7? The A6 looks great to me.

Wow what a nice car, enjoy.

Seems crazy that audi is already giving these things away…

Great deal. Even better that mf is so low msd can’t even be used.

Putting AC into the sales price is right. I think your residual is wrong. I checked Edmunds and they show 46% on 36/12. If you did a 39/12 then presumably you would be at 45%, then adding AC to bump it back up to 46% and your payment goes up to $600.

Beautiful car and deal off MSRP, but what a horrendous residual AFS is offering given the first year '19 A6 redesign

Dam must be nice to be rich lol

1 Like

It’s quite amazing, you should try it.

1 Like

Agreed, it’s surprising to see a residual that low on a sedan.

1 Like