2019 Audi A6, $574/10K miles/5000 out.of.door, SoCal

Hello… Kudos to the moderators and the community for helping newbies navigate the leasing model. This forum really helped demystify some of the leasing concepts.

Got the following offer for a 2019 Audi A6 in So-Cal. Need your help to determine if it is a good deal.

MSRP - 63,475
Savings - 12,750
Adjusted Price - 50,725

Out of door - 5,000
Monthly - 574
Months - 39
Annual miles - 10,000

Money Factor: .00045
Residual: 30,468

Thank you!

Large drive offs are discouraged. Is this the first quote you received from them?

1 Like

what is RE? that can’t be the residual if the residual is 51% ($32,372)

Yeah. The drive off looks a bit high. This is the 3rd quote.

This is the residual after 39 months. Is this off?

Then the calculator has the wrong number. $30468 would result from a 48% residual for 39 months.

So either the $30468 is wrong or the 51% is wrong. You should confirm exactly which it is.

Also are you putting $5k down? That’s a very bad move.

The residual is what it is…Audi financial CANNOT change it. The deal will not be approved wo the correct residual

exactly. I’m not arguing otherwise. But in his case if he’s plugging the numbers into the calculator and expecting a particular monthly then that will change substantially. At the very least the error will make it impossible for him to replicate their numbers to see where he can save money.

My point is that he should confirm exactly what the residual is.

1 Like

Make sure the numbers are actually a lot better at 39 months. Registration renewal in CA will erase any savings.

1 Like

39/10k is 47%

Op you need to break out your incentives. I believe loyalty is 4K so without it going to be harder to get a good deal.

1 Like

Just got my A6 (attaching link for you). The deal you are referencing is average at best. You should aim for 12% off sticker PLUS all the 3 incentives which include $7,250 total. (Only is you have an Audi can you get the $4k), residuals are horrible tho.

Here take a look at my deal and try and get a couple hundred more bucks on it if you can but that deal is a NO GO

1 Like

Zein it was my birthday in March…can you get me an r8 as a late present?? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Either I was not given the right values, or I made a mistake plugging in the values into the Calculator. I am thinking of taking the laptop and sitting down with the sales person and entering the values in the calculator. I am not sure if he will be happy to oblige though. :slight_smile:

@DonnyAudi - thanks for the residual percentage for 39/10k.

@LeaserOC - Good point about the registration. Will keep that in mind.

@Zein - Thanks for sharing your deal. Helped put my offer in perspective. Going to shop around for a better offer.

1 Like