SIGNED: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport $49240 27/10k $298/mo (+tax) DAS $1200

Really proud of this one. Worked with Michael at Russell Westbrook Alfa Romeo to get me into the car I wanted at a price that was only in my dreams. This is replacing a 2018 Audi S3 that I’m paying roughly 1.4x in payments.

The dealership is selling cars like crazy right now. They did 30+ sales on Black Friday and the dealership was packed by the time I was getting into the car. Worth noting Ally is their bank, so residual is lower than what you will find researching on Edmunds (through FCA). Also starting today, Ally is now charging an acquisitions fee.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport
MSRP: $49240
Monthly Payment: $298 pre-tax / $320 post-tax
Drive-Off Amount: $1200
Months: 27
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .000188
Residual: 54%
Incentives: $6000
Region: Southern California
Leasehackr Score: 12.7 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Alfa_Romeo&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=49240&sales_price=40129&months=27&mf=.000188&dp=-202&dealer_fee=85&acq_fee=0&taxed_inc=6000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=54&reg_fee=570.75&sales_tax=7.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

17 Likes

I was looking at Giulia’s a few months ago to replace my bmw & that dealer had a great inventory & was willing to give a good deal. Congrats on the car & the great payment!

Could you please provide a break down of the $6k incentives? Thanks

There’s $1500 in incentives that I don’t know where they came from. We originally had an understanding that it was $4500 in incentives, but the extra $1500 showed when I got settled with the finance guy.

$1000 - Retail Bonus Cash
$1500 - Season of Speed Bonus Cash
$1000 - Conquest Bonus Offer
$500 - Black Friday Bonus Cash
$500 - Auto Show Bonus Cash
$1500 - ???

1 Like

Hey man I’m close to signing a lease with same model. Any way you can get info on that extra 1500 incentive? Paperwork due tomorrow or Tuesday but if that’s available then would try to push to add that in. I’m in Texas so not sure if it makes a difference

Nice work!
How do you like it compared to the S3?

It was signed at posting. :slight_smile:

The S3 is running a JB4 and feels like an absolute animal. That car 0-60 with launch control is 3.9 seconds. The AWD makes the car feel handle like a dream to the point where it can be boring. Overall, I really like the Giulia’s seating position and seats. Feels much more like a drivers car vs a really fast small sedan. Some of the interior bits are not as high quality but I’m a fan of the styling. Once the S3 is out of the driveway and my Phase 1 upgrade arrives, I’m sure I won’t even remember the S3. Also, there’s definitely and extra few inches of legroom which makes fitting the wife and kid in the car way more comfortable. Ultimately ticks the boxes for what I was looking for. Am a fan of the whole DNA thing too as it allows me to eek out that extra gas milage without going through menus.

4 Likes

Launch control with AWD is the best! 3.9 is damn fast!
What is the Phase 1 you are doing on the Alfa?

I haven’t modded any of my cars since my 2008 VW R32 so I didn’t even know that JB4 was an option for Audi haha
There was a brief moment I thought of doing a JB or similar to my 340i but I don’t know if I’d ever mod a lease again since it all has to be taken off before returning.

this is great deal, loving the car…congrats and enjoy!

Great deal!

1 Like

Mind sharing how insurance is on this car compared to your audi?

Got an offer today for a similar Alfa from Westbrook yesterday…27/12K, 2000 drive off, 471+tax.

Ha!

1 Like

Here is my deal, sorry it took me a while to post.

2019 Gulia, TI sport RWD
36/12 - 369.99 inc tax

MSRP - $46390
Sale price - $38460
Rebates and incentives - $5500

First payment to drive off.

2 Likes

Why does it show trade balance? Did you trade a car in?

No trade in, brand new lease. Not sure why it says trade in.

OK, great color combo. Currently working w/ them on a deal right now. We’ll see.

good luck, please share once you sign it.

I got this quote for 2019 Ti Sport, can you guys tell me if this is good deal?

I had $5500 in rebates. Go to truecar.com and see if there is a Bonus Cash coupon.