SIGNED: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport $49240 27/10k $298/mo (+tax) DAS $1200

Those numbers look a bit off to me based on what you have shown. Can you get the money factor and residuals for this deal?

Nice buy! I love the white w/ Nero Edizione. Do you have a leasehackr calculator link for yours? Trying to figure out the residual value and Money Factor (MF) for your deal.

Also, where did you get it?

Those number look way off somewhere. Like they say they are giving you an almost $10k discount…but making almost half of it back up in what they say you have to put down. In which case…its not a $10k discount.

1 Like

Thats what I was thinking too. Putting the numbers in the calculator, if the mf and residual are available, as well as the state this will be purchased in with tax numbers, I think we can show this is not a great deal.

I did notice something on the quote that i missed at first.

The total down is 5000 minus the 3500 (cash?) rebate. So 1500 is the actual down payment.

The first payment, fees, down payment and upfront sales tax total 5,000. So, that means the buyer is bringing 1500 actual cash down which is first payment plus under a grand.

It is still probably 75-100 bucks a month too high and I’m curious to see the numbers now.

The dealer said, residual is 46% and the rate is 0.38. What does this 0.38 mean? sorry i have not done lease ever before and don’t know all numbers and jargon used for leasing.

Here is the contract. Please note that I requested for MF and RV, the dealer told me that Ally bank doesn’t work with these numbers. I stopped fighting for it once he made this proposal. Residual shows as 20875 so it equals to 45% and MF seems to be the unknown factor here.

Just to make it clear, I didn’t trade in any vehicle nor gave any down payments.

I got from Greensboro, NC Alfa Romeo.

1 Like

Based on the numbers you provided, the MF was .00019

If it helps anyone, it is great. The whole point was to share.

Do you have his direct contact? I did an online inquiry and a woman gave me a much higher price.

Hello everyone

I just want to make a quick reference to the original post. At Russell Westbrook we strive for being as transparent as possible and we are trying to make sure that we do help everyone as much as we can.

Please keep in mind though that the post is making reference to a transaction that happened during the Black Friday Sale. During that weekend, Alfa Romeo dealerships had different rebates available to the consumer like Black Friday Bonus, Auto Show Bonus.

Season of Speed $1500 still available as well as Lease Bonus Cash $2000 (different on the regulars/sport and Ti models)

It looks like the client from the post got Conquest Rebate $1000 which you will qualify by having a BMW, Audi or MB in the same household.

There is also available a $1500 Lease Loyalty Cash if you have a current FCA vehicle on a lease (expiring on the next 12 months) if its not a lease or not expiring in the next 12 months then you will qualify for Loyalty which is $1000.00

As you can see not everyone would had qualified for the $6000 rebates and this months the rebates are completely different.

Please also keep in mind that rebates and rates will vary depending on your state.

We appreciate the reference to our dealership on the post and would be more than glad to help everyone as much as possible.

My goal is making sure that every client gets a vehicle that they will enjoy driving at a payment that they feel comfortable.

Hope everyone that is driving an Alfa is having a great time and enjoying the ride.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

4 Likes

This deal seems like a slam dunk.

Sorry, that was a layup.

Happy holidays.

1 Like

+1 shout out to Westbrook. They are very straight forward, no games. I’ve been working with Michael (same as OP) and even his manager Patrick and they were very up front. No BS. It does seem that the incentives are different, I was hoping to get a a similar deal, but it doesn’t seem to be possible this month unfortunately, so most likely wont work out, but just wanted to share that so far they’ve been great to deal with.

-David P

They said they hope some more incentives come up before the new year

Unfortunately I was told by salesperson they don’t lease to anyone out of state!!:slightly_frowning_face:

Ally uses APR. It’s weird, found that out when I got my Giulia.

Who did you deal at this dealership? Thanks.