Alfa romeo guilia ti sport with driver assist, black edition
Msrp 51,390
Selling price 40,000
Incentives all which qualified including BMW, Mercedes
Apr 0.09%
10k/39mo
2k DAS
Lease price 450/m post tax
In Florida, do you think this is a good deal?

someone else just posted they signed a similar priced car for $320/month including tax so perhaps not. There appears to be some type of amazon gift card you can get also. Also make sure you verify MF and residual are the manufactures program for your region on edmunds.

I think loyalty is needed for the gift card, also yeah there have been some stronger deals posted here, I’ll edit the link into this after I post it.

Edit: Heres the link: SIGNED: 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport $49240 27/10k $298/mo (+tax) DAS $1200

also not sure why my quote on you just quoted the “a” lol. first time doing a quote on here trying to be more active as I gain insight. MSRP on OP’s model looks like its a bit higher so not an exact deal match, but should be able to get a little better I would think. I’m still a beginner in the hacking world so I dont have much reference between markets such as florida vs southern california. Still, the more data the better!

Hmm, I think maybe a difference in the CA vs FL bc I inquired and seems state specific

very possible. I think @ToniBranja probably has more insight into the Florida market.

@Aurfawce it’s a decent deal but there’s some room, 27 months would be cheaper - I’m assuming you’re in the Miami area to get the competitive rebate for BMW or Mercedes.

Hey! @ToniBranja shot you a PM! Thx for the help