Signed: 2018 BMW 330e - MSRP $53,445 - $153 per month

2018 BMW 330e - ex loaner

MSRP: $53,445
Selling Price: $42,xxx (20% off)
Base Monthly Payment: $141
Tax: 9% - brings payment to $153
Cash Due at Signing: $2,322.66 (includes MSDs)
MSD: 7
Incentives: $7750

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MF: Not sure but marked up to get rid of acquisition fee
Residual: $34,795

Region: Texas

9 Likes

Confirming - this is a lease and not owner’s choice? Did they give you tax credits?

Very nice job - post a photo in the trophy garage!

Yep this was an out of state purchase. Thanks! I’d imagine if I was a Texas resident and I got the tax credit, they would be paying me :wink:

2 Likes

Got it - what state are you in and what is your tax rate? Helps us get a better picture.

9%, I updated the OP.

Another solid deal on a 330e. Congrats!

WTF is going on in Texas??? I live in the wrong state, NJ. Very nice deal grasshopper!!!

It’s definitely a mystery to me how they’re able to structure these sort of deals. Your total lease cost over the 24 months is about $5,000 (incl tax but not MSDs). Yet the delta between the sales price and RV is about $8k. I’m dying to see how these contracts look cause this feels like the tip of the iceberg as far as major hacks.

The residual is not making sense to me.

It lost about 1.5% due to having over 4,500 miles on it.

I think BMW has intentionally created these deals by 1) inflating the MSRP to include the E-Drive even though the market doesn’t seem to value that feature and 2) kept residuals at same fraction as normal 3-series.

Will be interesting to see if they change these parameters on the next generation!

1 Like

Can someone let me know what is the MF bump when getting rid of acquisition fee?
Also ,is there a MF reduction for 1-pay?

The MF bump to remove the acquisition fee is .00050.

Is $7,000 - lease credit and $750 - conquest? Is conquest available on 330e?

Thank you sir.

very nice. color combo? specs/options/packages?

no conquest on 330e. Lease credit varies by region

hey bro this is awesome. do you mind pm me the dealer?
I am in dallas:grinning:

1 Like

Been getting PM’d this question a lot. This was the only 330e they had on lot.

I live in DFW area too., Sewell BMW Grapevine seems to be dealing pretty good on these. What dealer was it? thank you