Signed! 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport **MSRP $46,890, 36/15, $370/month with $370 total DAS**

Numbers are off should be

MF .00028 RV 61%

Hello fellow 60618 neighbor! I actually just moved here, I thought in cook county they double tax leases at almost 18%? Have you leased before and know if thatā€™s true?

I know the taxes on my BMW lease went up significantly once I reported the new home address

never heard about that but i have a residence in cook and dupage and use dupage but its usually only a 1% difference, not double, which isnt much but spread over 15ish or so cars it really adds up. I know Chicago itself has a use tax added on if its in chicago proper

I donā€™t think it is double. But it is around 9.75

Could you please pm the dealer info. Iā€™m looking for same deal as my current lease is about to mature. thank you!

Correction in my post. Cook is 9.75 and Chicago has 8 use tax. Total tax is 17.75ā€¦ouch

Congrats! how do you like it? Im thinking of getting this for my next lease, would appreciate your input.

Needs spark plugs at 30k and other service. Itā€™s like $1500 at the dealer. Thatā€™s why everyone leased them for 24 months last year. Things eat tires too. Lucky to get 25,000 miles. Iā€™m transferring my $53k 2018 ti sport on swapalease next month. It was fun for a year. $400/mo sign and drive 12k was a great deal.

2 Likes

Over one year in my stelvioā€¦i love this cuvā€¦20s and sport seats in a ti sport and your deals are killing it.

Anyone thinking about a stelvio I give it two thumbs up and his pricing is much better than i gotā€¦lol

1 Like

Nothing but fun to drive! Itā€™s hard to find any car to compare for the price. Iā€™ve helped a lot of people get into Alfaā€™s in the last couple months.

Anybody looking for an Alfa PM me and I can send you a couple contacts to talk with. One in the Bay Area and another in the Los Angeles area.

If youā€™re into performance the Stelvio kills Macan in handling and is much cheaper.

2 Likes

Not true, every review ive read says its almost as good. Ive driven and owned the Stelvio, while it great handling, the Porsche is better.

1 Like

Not true, everyone has a different opinion but my opinion is based off numbers and experience with both cars.

I have Stelvio Ti sport and not only does it lease way better it out performs the base Macan all day long

I also have a Stelvio Quadrifoglio and it leases better than the macan turbo (not by much) and performance Stelvio blows it away.

Well find me an article that states that cause all the versus (not counting dealerships) show the Macan as superior in handling and interior. And well the Quad really goes up against the Turbo GTS which is very expensive.

Just had a base Macan loaner for a couple of days. Handling is horrible. Steering is very light.

A moose test is your quote?

Have you seen the grand tour episode with the Stelvio? or the Youtube comparisons?

Is it not good enough for you because it doesnā€™t fit your agenda?

EDIT: ā€¦ Just wondering why you dismiss it in such way, thats allā€¦

Whats my agenda? You literally quoted a moose test posted by the Alfas Owner Clubs and youre talking about my agenda.

Look its a great car, but you have to show me a youtube, motortrend, C/D, CR, US News, The Grand Tour (Jeremy Clarkson) (relevant and respectable reviewers), that say it has the best handling over a Macan. Its good but not the best.

Edit: Cause a moose test is not a relevant handling factor, show me something on the track.

youā€™re under the impression that Alfa Owners club shot the video and orchestrated the test?

Its a real life scenario with the most common variation of the vehicle.