Signed! 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport **MSRP $46,890, 36/15, $370/month with $370 total DAS**

Im saying can you find me a relevant review, were talking about handling not an emergency maneuver. Handling is how it takes turns, enters and exits. but hey you can find anything that says its better so sure settle for the Alfa Romeo Owners club cause its 1. the only thing you could find (sans dealer adverts) and 2. you think you have an argument.

Iā€™m not even arguing hereā€¦I just keep dismissing all your replies, look back.

I think the video captures body roll very well.

Youre dismissing them and not arguing because you have no argument cause you blantly blurted out inaccurate false information and someone called you out on it and you cant prove it.

except i didā€¦but its not what youā€™re looking for.

Think weā€™re done here.

You mean a relevant source, I think we all would like an article that states the selvios better. Cause you had no rebuff for The Grand Tour Review on the track with the Alfas handling that he called ā€œRubbishā€ as the sterring is too quick and it feels jittery.

Or on youtube where people that cross compare say its close to the macan but not better?

Now we can be done, so we donā€™t lead people astray.

I donā€™t have time to look for articles and Iā€™m not going to be arguing with anybody.

No way possible the Porsche handles anything like the stelvios ANY MODEL!
Iā€™ve driven both many times. The only thing I believe the Porsche has on Alfa is some of the interior functions but Iā€™ll take Alfa sport seats over the Porsche.

Iā€™ll take Alfa and the extra money all day long!