Signed! 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport **MSRP $46,890, 36/15, $370/month with $370 total DAS**

**2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport

**MSRP: $46,890
**Selling Price: $35,264.11
**Monthly Payment: $370.00 (includes 6% tax)
**Cash Due at Signing: $370.00 (First Months)
**MSD: None
**Incentives: $4,500 (Includes $500 for NAR members)

**Months: 36
**Annual Mileage: 15K
**MF: .00036
**Residual: 43%

**Region: Midwest
**Leasehackr Score: About 10.8

I could not get the numbers to add up perfectly in the calculator without there being a first month drive off option, but this is pretty close, it’s about $5 off/month.

PS. I believe they have a couple 2018 Giulia’s left and QF, if anyone is interested and can execute the deal by the end of the month please message me and I’ll gladly share the dealers info. They are being pretty aggressive with them as I believe this is the last month 2018’s can be leased.

Also feedback on how I did would be greatly appreciated. This is my first deal since I started following this forum and it’s been extremely helpful, big thank you to all the contributors!

10 Likes

Hello, I am looking for a Giulia or Stelvio Quadrifoglio can you pm me dealer info?

Just PM’d you.

Can you pm me as well? Thanks!

PM’d you .

awesome deal Please PM me some info

any chance you have the lease print out i can use?

dealer name would be great

1 Like

Fantastic deal for 15k/yr.
25% off is amazing.

3 Likes

Who was the financing bank? Ally or FCA?

Chrysler Capital, so I guess FCA

I’d be curious as to which dealer this is (there are only a few here in the midwest). I was shopping the Stelvio earlier this month and the dealer didn’t seem too enthusiastic to move any.

Please PM me

Anyone get a pm yet?

I want to sign this car today

Sorry about the delay, just PM’d you.

Fwiw…last june ipicked up an alfa stelvio ti sport with 20s and sport seats…

Msrpis about a grand higher…

I paid $1000 das and 480 a month 36/10k and homestly O couldnt be happier.

Your deal is even sweeter. Anybody in the market should jump on similiar deals for the stelvio ti sport or sport…

Just a fabulous ownership and driving experience

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, I’m really looking forward to my next 3 years of ownership.

1 Like

Hi,
Congrats on great deal,could you PM the dealer and deal info? Thanks

This isn’t getting nearly enough love, especially considering that it’s for 15k miles a year. Only drawback is the potential for costly services down the road at 30k and beyond. What did 24 months look like and/or prepaid maintenance?

2 Likes

how much is the 30k service(on giulia or stelvio)?

I have a 24 month lease so I wont experience that

Stelvio would be comparable.

1 Like

Nice deal!! Could you PM the the info?? Just to know…I am looking to lease a Stelvio but this time next year