Signed! 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Sport **MSRP $46,890, 36/15, $370/month with $370 total DAS**

thats just for the Quad though, the regular 2.0’s are much more reasonable. still need spark plug change though at 30k which will run about $500 or so

1 Like

Alfa’s Australia website for whatever reason offers a service estimator that comes up at 1,365 for the 30k service on a non QV Stelvio, which comes out to just under $1,000 USD. It’s not a perfect comparison but it gives you a general idea.

In hindsight I probably should have done 24/months, I recall the dealer saying it would have be more (I think by like $20 or so), however, when I updated the calculator with the MF & RV for 24 it comes out to about $8 dollars less :thinking:

Did this dealership have any Stelvio’s left, or just Guilia and QV’s?

He says he has no more 18’ Stelvios he can lease, they have a loaner they can sell and a couple Giulia’s.

Can you Pm me info? I sent you a message

Sweet deal! Can you please pm me info? I’m I. The market for a guilia.

Thanks for sharing! Would you be willing to PM me the info?

That is a sweet deal. Can you PM me the info? Are you also saying that a 2yr option was cheaper?

PM sent! Thanks for the lead.

Could you please send me the information on this lease deal. Thank you

Ferrari designed motor…ferrari designed service costs…wanna play…gotta pay…worth the money once you enjoy driving these beasts…

Looking for a Stelvio as well. Can you please PM me for more details. Test drive one this morning in Miami, FL. Looking to close on the lease deal soon. Thanks!

1 Like

I was offered the below:. Not in a rush to close, thoughts?

Zip code 60618. Chicago

1 Like

Doesn’t seem to good, look at my deal posted! Different state but you can do better on that payment. Find out what MF they are using. They must be killing you on the MF. The discount is good but something is wrong here.

1 Like

that is terrible. The discount you are getting isn’t bad, but it seems the rebates are much lower than a few months ago.

I agree, the MF seems odd. Anyone know what the current MF is through FCA?

I qualify for the employee pricing program but was told that discount was 6 percent and they could do better… Doesn’t make much sense. Anyone know the answer to that?

Look on edmunds or you can get an idea looking at my deal I posted. It has all details

It’s not the rebates, it has to be the MF

Got a response -

MF .00031 and Residual of 59% on 24 months
Tax in our state is 9.5% on leases.

I still can’t get the numbers to add up. But have to imagine room to negotiate on the MF or the price.