Sierra 1500 Denali 2023 (5.3L) Dealer Purchase Offer

Hey everyone!

Just got a deal on the sierra 1500 denali from
76k to 71k 77k OTD price. I got it at 2.9% apr for 60 months since GM is running promos right now

What do you all think?

Did they run your credit and give you 2.9%?

4 Likes

Yessir. Thats how i got it lol

$1,895 destination. Shipping from Indiana does sting.

Its pretty bad tbh. Nothing I can do about it unfortunately. Are those usually negotiable?

no it is not

Nope, just work the front end.

1 Like

You can get a Denali with a 5.3L now? Would not be my choice of engines in a $70K truck.

4 Likes

It’s still a decent engine…but I agree. Would prefer either of the other options.

Not trynna waste money on gas. Diesel is too much money as well

You’re buying a 75k truck and worried about wasting money on gas? Why would you even go GMC when Ford has more efficient engines and can probably get a similar truck for similar price?

9 Likes

i thought it was against your religion to pay interest?

15 Likes

Unlike blood sucking brokers, dealers apparently only have their customers best in mind. Apparently.

11 Likes

or maybe a tOyOtA?

14 Likes

That’s true, I forgot the tundra is a hybrid now and the TRD PRO is right in his price range. OP have you tried contacting a broker about one? And I mean a proper broker, not a thieving scam artist that refuses to refund fee just because you try to back out at the last second after having reserved the car for weeks

8 Likes

Shocked Baby GIF

5 Likes

I got a better deal than most brokers are charging. Yall go kiss your brokers butts and keep giving them 2k over to find you a mediocre car. People like jim are straight scam artists.

Nah it was against my religion to waste money on dumb brokers

Let’s stay on topic.

7 Likes

You got a good deal because you bought the least desirable engine in the lineup. I can understand that play with a lease, but since you are purchasing, your gonna need to consider resale value. It will be hard to get top dollar for this in 2 or 3 years.

12 Likes