Should Trusted Hackrs continue to have the privilege of editing member posts?

Jfc right. I need a beer. Goods thing I’ll be on a plane down to Mia tomorrow haha

I put back in what you took out. Nothing wrong with that I posted. I stick to the facts and call them the way I see 'em! You’ve been a menace to me as well as others for as long time. It’s not just me. End of discussion!

Someone close it already :grin:

2 Likes

Hey @aronchi quick let’s talk about the metropolitan division! That’ll close this thread real quick!

1 Like

my team wishes that it could suck as much as your team to get that #1 overall

2 Likes

Islanders! There is nothing else to talk about.

3 Likes

LOSE FOR HUGHES! LETS GO DEVILS! RANGERS SUCK, FLYERS SWALLOW!

I only like the islanders bc of our mutual hatred of the Rags!

2 Likes

Kind of like the way you closed my private message thread until @michael jumped on board and re-opened it. How 'bout that!

1 Like

Lol… they are doing surprisingly well this year.

Crappo for Kakko!

Also, Barry Trotz is a wizard. You guys killed Tampa!

The transitive property would indicate that this makes you the best team in the NHL

Coach Uncle Fester is awesome. He’s amazing.

Islanders in the first place now, but my team is the champ lol

Never forget

SMH east coast teams. Canucks in WC2 in West quietly when everyone expected us to be bottom 5 in the league. Pettersson is literally Gretzky

1 Like

Wagers for what the Seattle team will be named?

1 Like

We won that game.

Umm… excuse me Mike… RIP 2012 Rangers

That cost me a laptop. Bc i took mine and broke it in half. That devils team was the biggest fluke ever. Had to go through weak panthers and flyers.

1 Like

Looking back… what a team though… Kovalchuck, Parise, Henrique and Marty of course. Wish we didn’t suck so much now.

Although I love watching Lundqvist lose!