Should Trusted Hackrs continue to have the privilege of editing member posts?

I don’t have anything against any of those guys except Kovalchuk. I’m Russian and i despise the guy. He has always been a whiner and a colossal waste of talent. He has always stood himself out to the highest bidder.

I actually went to Game 5 at the Rock. After the game, I seriously thought we had the chance to pull off a BoSox comeback. What with the first two games being fluky losses, but then that major penalty in Game 6… Well it was fun while it lasted. But what a run!

This off-topic approach is an exciting way to get a post closed.

So, what happens when those who are not THs go this route as a tactic, will there be any consequences, a public warning by the founders to show us no one member is genuinely above the others?

I demand a public flogging and anything less I will be forced to take my business elsewhere, forthwith.

The off-topic posts were about the only posts worth keeping. This thread is a great example of why so many posts get deleted/edited/moved.

I’ve seen a few posts recently closed w/o any explanation why. Another was closed cuz one of the TH’s said it included no question in the “Ask the Hackrs” section.

If it’s a spam post, its easy to delete/lock/merge into Landfill, but I think a little more thought needs to be applied before editing / locking posts of members, which seems to be more frequent lately.

Some wild west posting and off topic should be allowed. That is my opinion. Makes it more entertaining.

Hello All,

Thanks for the opinion and question from OP, lots of community responses for you. The side chats are cool, sports, car color etc…no need to regulate unless it’s harmful to a member or community.

If it’s major off topic I suggest going to off the ramp. Let’s get back to finding deals on cars that everyone can replicate, Closing the topic.

3 Likes