Second Bolt EV Premier Hack in Texas, $5282.69 one pay, $2782.69 after TX rebate

Hi, Philip

That is a different market, I really can not help much.
But, as the bottom line, you definitely need the details to understand the quote.
Good luck.

I’m trying to find a california dealer to ship one out. It’s only about 1500 to ship one from oakland or la, so it can be significantly cheaper to buy on the mainland and ship it if I can get down around 5500 one pay

Post residual drop not getting good deals. Best so far is $10K for 36/10 LT Premier
LT Premier
36/10:
MSRP $43750
Dealer discount: $4000
Lease cash: $6750
Costco: $3000
Loyalty: $1500
OnePay: $10K

In Texas, I just helped my friend got his today, Premier, MSRP 43765, with $11250 incentive, the onepay amount was.~$6600, 36/10k.

Congrats @songshan311, after a year of the initial contract, you should try to do a swapalease with some markup to get rid of the car and try to hack something else. Your effective monthly rate will be even better since the 2,500 rebate will only be applied for the 1 year(-200/month) you had it vs. the implied 3 year term (-69/month)

This is what I intend to do after my 1st year obligation is over on my lease.

2 Likes

Very good idea, I will definitely do that.
Thanks.

Honestly. I am surprised the terms are only 1 year on the rebate, they should have made it 3 years similar to NJ rebate. This makes it too easy to churn the rebate imo.

I wonder if the rebate will be added to. May be out of funds in a year’s time.

I could foresee additional funding being added to the program in the future. The initial amount was fairly low and as Texas starts to expand towards renewable energy, we may see a flood of incentives start pouring in.

1 Like

Agreed. Just need to be flexible in a year. Apparently the 2022 Bolt is much improved, so 2021 Bolts may be in giveaway mode.

Agreed, doesn’t necessarily need to be a Bolt, I signed a 2019 Audi Etron this month outside of the hackable july-sept time frame for 698/m. I don’t think I’ll have too much trouble swapping this lease out with someone next year as I expect I’ll be way under miles and with the 2,500 rebate, my effective payment would only be 500/month for that year. Then with season of audi/penfed and now loyalty, I home to score on another car if not another etron.

@songshan311 Is that after Tx rebate or before? May I request sharing the deal in leasehackr format so I can take it to my dealer for match. I am in WA

TX and WA are two totally different markets, please don’t go to the dealer and show them the leasehackr calculator lol

If you search Bolt in this forum, you will see a ton of deals you can reference from. The incentives have changed slightly as well so its not a 1 for 1 comparison.

1 Like

I don’t know how much an out of state deal can help, totally different market.
Anyhow, the dealer gave him a tax exemption instead of the tax credit.
The dealer also gave a little deeper discount compare to mine.
It is before the state rebate.

I have sent you a DM regarding the TCEQ question in Texas. Can you please answer me when you get a chance?

Just read on this site, this has everything you need…

1 Like

Is it possible to do this in Austin, TX?

Can not tell

How would I try? Or am I being too dumb?

I’m new to the world of leasehackr. If you asked me about churning credit cards for rewards, I would know all of the terminology.

Every city has a different market, different inventory, different demand, etc., basically everything various.
You have the same $6750 lease cash as in TX, $3000 Costco if you are qualified to get the certificate, $1500 if you have a current lease. Other than that is the dealer discount, which needs your leg work.
Meanwhile, the residual dropped 3% since November. Be ready to pay ~$1000 more than last month.

1 Like