Second Bolt EV Premier Hack in Texas, $5282.69 one pay, $2782.69 after TX rebate

Why do y’all have a preference for a one-time payment over a monthly payment?

The only one reason is to save the interest.
The money factor dropped to 0.00001 if choosing one pay.

Please spend some time going through the forum, many of these questions have been asked and answered.

I appreciate your answers. Thank you.

What dealer???

Dealer suddently refund me $822 without any notice, no idea why, but make my deal greater.

1 Like

Amazing haha, 1,900 ftw. Such an odd number to refund?

The refund showed on my credit card, amazing

Lease acquisition + license and registration is probably around $822. Great deal. Congratulations!

Will be interesting to see everyone else of your friends and family get it too

Thank you,
Just trying to get an idea of
Dealer discounts: ~11%
Lease rebate: ~6750
Costco: ~3000
Lease loyalty: ~1500
Residual: 50%
Taxes: Vary
Post Rebates: Vary

I was able to pass around this and get closer in WA so even though markets are different; it did help to get in ballpark.

1 Like

Can you share the dealer info? i m in ft worth

One pay just means you can do a lease but at ~0% interest so you save some money over the term. The lease on a bolt is cheap over time too but it’s still better with a lower MF. So it’s cheaper and if you have the cash why not do it right? It’s not a down payment so not much to lose. Also many dealers let you pay some portion on a credit card to seal the deal which is even better. If you pay $2500 on a Citi Double Cash or similar you just got yourself a $50 rebate. Or perhaps you got a new credit card beforehand and meet a spend challenge that way for a $500+ bonus. All good ways to improve your deal.

Signed paperwork on mine today. Waiting for it to arrive the dealer possibly end of the month. They have some LTs he might be able to do dealer trades for Premier.

Term: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MSRP: $44,455
Selling Price: $37,722
Cap: $27,835.90

One-Pay Amount: $5,626.44

1 Like

Nice Deal!

That is an awesome deal. How did you manage to get almost 15% off of MSRP.

I told my sales guy the one pay amounts others were getting with the discount off MSRP before rebates. They said they could give the same discount and everything lined up. The other dealer that were giving the quotes wanted to play games. So, I went with this dealer and they were straight shooters. They even drove to sign docs and will deliver the vehicle to me.

1 Like

Looks like a fellow LH has taken it.

I’m passing on my deal with my dealer. So, this is available from him. It’s Cajun Red with Dark Gray leather. It is due to arrive at the end of this month. So, I’d act quick if you want it. PM me if you want my contact at the dealer.

Term: 36
Annual Mileage: 10,000
MSRP: $44,455
Selling Price: $37,722
Cap: $27,835.90

One-Pay Amount: $5,626.44

That’s a nice color. Wish I was in Texas and would jump on this deal. Would love to replicate deal in Massachusetts.

Anyone know how things changed in December?