Rx350 fully loaded, but not F-sport $535.70

Hi guys,

i’m a long time reader, but i rarely response since you, LH reader, knows more.
I’m looking to get a new Rx350 this is the quote i have. please let me know what do you think?

I just bought one last weekend, pretty much same MSRP @ $490 for 39 months.
I had 2500 in rebates though.
Even still, you can likely do better and at least get to 1% MSRP with a shorter term.
Add MSDs and you could do even better.

Doesn’t sound like a great deal. I guess Dec was the time to buy/lease as incentives/RV was probably much better back then.

I was able to get an F-Sport (MSRP of $59274) for $499/month including tax for 36/12k. I rolled almost all the fees into the monthly too, but I did do max MSDs.

Do you mind sharing where? My wife is looking for one this month. Thanks.

why are you doing 42 months

Are you in Socal? There are several dealers that are very upfront and aggressive.

I’m in the Midwest, but I certainly don’t mind working with someone there. I’ve worked with a Jaguar dealership in SoCal in the past, and I just leased my current vehicle from Delaware.

yes im in socal. i’m sure you can match this price at most places

is there a way to calculate if i put MSD into the account. how much will i ended up paying?

42 was not by choice. i would certainly prefer 36

run the numbers for 36 it could be cheaper

What do you mean not by choice? You are the customer, you tell the dealer what terms you want.

yes, i didnt think it through when i was there. i’m gonna ask for 36. i though longer would mean cheaper.

You’d save about $48/month by putting the max 9 MSDs.

thanks for the quick calculation, that would bring it down to around $490. that is not great compare to your F sport at $499

RVs and incentives are probably different now. The RV for 36/12k was 64% back then.

I bought from Lexus Of Thousand Oaks, but Jim Faulk Lexus in Beverly Hills and Keyes Lexus on Van Nuys are also great to deal with.

1 Like

Yep when I was looking Beverly Hills gave me the best deal. But I didn’t take it, just not good enough for me, or I guess I didn’t want the car enough. They had quoted me around $520 on a $52k or so. That was 36 mo and 15k miles.

My initial offer from Jim Faulk Lexus in Beverly Hills was $595/month on a 36/15k lease with first payment at signing. The MSRP is $55,379 and selling price is $47,450. Base money factor. What do you think of that one? I haven’t told them I have a $1000 certificate from the U.S. Open thing from last month that’s good through the end of the year. That would put the payment at $564/month.

That’s a 14.3% discount, which is pretty good, but that payment sounds high. What was the RV and base MF? Any incentives/rebates currently?