Rx350 fully loaded, but not F-sport $535.70

.0008 money factor and 58% residual. $1250 rebate.

Are you doing MSD’s?

Not with the money factor already that low, no.

Go to the Lexus of Westminster in Socal. They beat any price.

I reached out to them. Thanks.

I am also in market for a lexus… did thousand oaks dealer gave you better price than other two?
I am in touch with Jim Faulk lexus to get a lease deal.

They were all very close, but Thousand Oaks had the best selection and the color I wanted.

.0008 MF isn’t that low. If you max out MSDs, you’d save ~$57/month.

You are right. For some reason, when I did the math, I used .00008.

Anyone know what kind kinds of deal on a RX is to be had in the Midwest?

Our current “best” deal in Indy is $681/month with first month’s payment at signing on a $54k RX 350. We have an offer from SoCal for $595/month on a $56k RX 350 with first month’s payment at signing. The problem we are having is that, even though I’m currently leasing a Lexus, they will not let us complete the deal unless we fly to Beverly Hills and then ship the car after we take delivery.

That doesn’t sound like a very good deal.

My friend ended with $630 tax included on a 63k rx450h full option. No money down. Not sure much about the details at Glendale lexus. 12k/36 hope this help

1 Like

You are correct. We are still looking.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on this one. We have an offer from Lexus of Glendale:

MSRP 52,519
SP 46,000 (12% off)
MF 0008
Residual 58%
36 month 15k per year
Lexus PGA certificate -$1000

$520/month with first month’s payment due at delivery.

1 Like

Any other fees/costs due at signing besides 1st month?
Is 520/mo including tax?

Everything is rolled into the lease, and this includes 7% Indiana tax. The only hitch is that my wife has to fly there to sign, but it’s over $100/month cheaper than anyone in the midwest.

1 Like

You get 500$ lease cash and loyalty of $750 (I think loyalty is for purchase only?)
Do 9 x MSD to bring it down to .00008 -> you should be able to lower it by 30-50$ per month

1 Like

Awesome price for a great optioned car…getting the jitters myself being in SoCal and slowly getting closer to ‘December to Remember’ I can only expect (and hope) for more aggressive pricing.

1 Like

If you can wait, you should. Dec to Remember has great deals. If you weren’t able to get the US Open $1k cert, you probably can get one at the LA Autoshow.

1 Like