Rumor: US EV credit to increase to $10,000

I’m not part of TSLAQ brainiacs nor am I talking about stock (I have no position in TSLA nor was I ever shorting it so we are on the same page). I’m just looking at trends that don’t make any sense to me. Looking at trailing data the demand is not there continuously and it’s bothering me where these cars are going. The certain lack of transparency is annoying as well. It’s a purely “make it make sense” puzzle for me, nothing else.

But I really don’t want to turn this into another tesla clusterf)(*k of a thread.

Sorry, didn’t mean to imply that you were. Brought them up just because if there was a demand issue I’m sure we’d be hearing from those types.

1 Like

agreed.

however, i think the proposed version of the EV purchase credits are more of “carrot on stick” for both manufacturers to lower entry level EV prices & for customers to adapt EVs.

3 Likes

I don’t think they can afford internet anymore :slight_smile:

2 Likes

iguess no updates from Biden?

C’mon man, that was 4 weeks ago, 5 weeks ago

4 Likes

You need more passive income - and that will improve your disposition in life greatly :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Your tax credits are very important to us, please continue to hold

$90bn in tangible assets tied up in the graveyard of empires.

Where we all knew it would eventually end up, along with pallets of $100 bills

1 Like

With more inbound, so I hear.

https://wolfstreet.com/2021/09/13/democrats-proposed-ev-incentives-are-braindead-economic-policy-and-last-thing-the-booming-ev-industry-ev-hungry-consumers-need/

Point of sale incentives sound like an easy way for dealers to not provide any type of dealer contribution. They will try and bake in that EV incentive as if it is from their generosity

No different than a dealer advertising a sale price with the manufacture incentives already baked in saying “look! It’s already 5-10% off!” and not giving any dealer discount.

At least the dealer has a relationship with the manufacturer. This would be money coming straight from the federal government and shouldn’t be part of advertised pricing.

I would prefer a system where you can file after purchase and then receive reimbursement to avoid the dealer games.

1 Like

Shouldn’t and isn’t are 2 different things. Have you seen Tesla’s advertised pricing?

3 Likes

Can we keep this thread on topic?:pray:

One of the few threads that tabulates useful updates on the EV credits.

2 Likes

any new updates?

As soon as they vote we will know, its part of the 3 trillion bill

1 Like