Rodo (Formerly Honcker) discussion/reviews

Our office is closed on Saturdays but customers should expect a reply tomorrow.

Hi @Sharif, what vehicle are you searching for?

What happened to good ol’ @MorganFromHoncker?

2020 supra

This is a rare and in demand model. It isn’t going to be on this app ever.

1 Like

On Saturdays, do your dealers respond to offers? Or, do customers in states where dealers are closed on Sunday need to wait until Monday to possibly receive a reply?

Maybe if you ask nicely :slight_smile:

Nice! We’re checking with our dealer partners on inventory. Also need to make sure we have some great images available, but if that all checks out, you can bet we’ll get it added soon.

@CapsCup2018 @jalster both of you didn’t understand my issue… i said when i try to add the cars that i have (for rebates and incentives purposes) im not looking to lease one … I already have one :blush:

2 Likes

The founder is orthodox. I think their first office was in crown heights, too.

The app is in very poor shape overall—for me the pricing is changing each time I view a unit. The logic is just bad.

And the bar on minimum viable product is now the floor.

1 Like

How about a way to look for deals outside of your local area? In other words, Pittsburgh doesn’t have any participating dealers, so it’s worthless to me as is. That said, I have no problem to go to Philly if the deal is right, however, I have no way of seeing those deals as there’s no “distance from home” option.

I agree it did that to me on gmc terrain

Maybe if you ask nicely

I put offers in yesterday via the app. Not sure how you do that nicely. Seems I should just bring the app to my local dealers and ask them to make the deal and not wait an unknown amount of time for Rodo to get to work.

I tried to get numbers for Jeep Wrangler(any trim). The app just says pricing unavailable from yesterday. I was able to view numbers in honcker app though.

1 Like

I mean in all seriousness how accurate is the pricing? I’m just browsing grand cherokees in my area and quotes on the app are better than anything I’ve seen even on here. So it’s weird to me

Pricing is accurate enough. A friend of mine worked a good deal using Honker. Sometimes deals are good, sometimes they suck. You still have to do your homework.

2 Likes

@mattevan can you please let me know what make/models you’re viewing when this occurs? I know the LH community are power users when it comes to the app, so uncovering these issues are very important and helps in our development process. Thanks.

It’s almost very car in your inventory. For instance:

If you provide me your email I will drop you a video of the app fluctuating pricing as I browse.

It’s way down on the list of your many problems, but the photo is wrong here, too.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. We designed the app for the general leasing public, who in most cases, would rather stay relatively close to home. We also include free home delivery, which is one of Rodo’s most appealing features. That said, going forward, we’re working on some new features that could expand the radius of certain vehicles in our inventory. Thanks for the ‘distance from home’ idea - I’ll relay this to the team here.