Rodo (Formerly Honcker) discussion/reviews

Make a deal with a shipping company and - bingo!

Sorry for the issue. We’re looking into it now. Appreciate the heads up.

That would be great, Matt. Please send to marketing@rodo.com

Appreciate it.

Just sent.

1 Like

If Rodo can’t reply to inquiries in a reasonable amount of time none of these other issues matter. Dealerships reply to online inquiries in 10 minutes. There’s no reason Rodo can’t do the same. It’s 2019 - responses in anything over one hour during business hours is unacceptable.

If you’re lucky. I’ve had them take 1-2 days to respond, which is fine, as they’re trying to deal with the people in the building, which are more likely to make a deal than via email.

Unless you’re talking about the worthless “we received your inquiry and will respond soon” message.

5 Likes

No, when I inquire via a dealer’s webform I get replies right away.

Yes from a third party lead traffic company and not from anyone who can remotely help you with an actual deal.

8 Likes

I guess I’ve been lucky as that has not been the case. :man_shrugging:

They must know you’re a very special and important person.

5 Likes

Well, duh.

2 Likes

I just made an offer lets see what happens … any special promo codes for the LeaseHackr family?

1 Like

It’s been 2 days i reported the issue. Still no pricing available for Jeep Wrangler - any model, any term.

We are a Rodo dealer and offer complimentary delivery to the entire state of FL.

3 Likes

The app is a complete joke. I had placed an order back in January for a 36 month lease with 18k miles. I get a call from the dealer saying they can not honor the deal that honcker had advertised and this was AFTER they ran my credit. They said honcker was willing to waive their fee to bring the cost down as much as possible so I could still get the vehicle. It ended up costing $15 more per month and I had to settle for 15k miles instead of 18k.

I noticed they had rebranded and figured they might have cleaned up their app to allow minimal errors, but I was wrong. I placed an order on Monday for a Jeep and was quoted at $336. The next day I get a call saying there was another error and it’s really going to be $393. I explained this was my second time using the app and both times there were errors so I asked to cancel the order. There should definitely be some legal action against this company for false advertising to gain people’s personal information including social security numbers.

2 Likes

It’s getting hard to tell if it’s bait-and-switch, or shear incompetence. Not sure which is worse!

2 Likes

Talk to a lawyer then, preferably that will work on contingency. If they take the case on contingency, you’ll know it’s strong. If they make you pay, it’s a weak case.

1 Like

Well one thing is for sure. The inmates (dealerships) are running the asylum at Rodo.

1 Like

Fool me once… But I feel your pain.

2 Likes

Thanks for your patience - it’s an ongoing data issue we’re having but our team has been working on it. If there’s a specific trim you have in mind, please send a note to leasehelp@rodo.com and someone from the team is happy to assist. We can pull pricing manually based on your profile.

1 Like