RobinHood's MARCH 2021 Volkswagen Deals | CRAZY SPRING PLANS/DEALS! .00001 MFs on Tiguans!

Hey there!

We’re RobinHood Lease Consulting, and we’re proud to offer deals with our new partner; Volkswagen! Every deal is well below invoice price. If you don’t see it on the sheet, chances are we can get it for you!

It’s our mission to make your dream car affordable, and to take you from just “interested” to the driver’s side as smoothly and pain-free as possible!

Email us: robinhoodleaseconsulting@gmail.com
Phone: (315) 240-6714
Website/Socials: Coming soon!

Where?

We and our partner dealerships are headquartered in the Northeast, and we’ll go out of our way to service the entire region, up to and including driving/shipping your new car to you!

What?

Right now, we’re offering primarily Jeep/VW/Kia, but we’re in talks with over 10 different manufacturers, and have connections everywhere. If you’re looking for something you don’t see here, ask; we’ll likely be able to do something for you!

How?

Our process is simple and efficient, and goes like this:

1.) You get a hold of us, and let us know what you’re looking at.
2.) We find your dream car, and we agree on a deal. We then lock up the car at one of our dealers!
3.) You pay our brokerage fee [$499], and we’ll send a credit app over. *
4.) Once approved, we work out how to get you your new ride!

*Broker Fees are 100% refundable if we can’t get you approved.

Now, the good stuff; the deals! Without further ado:

1 Like

Which of those are good deals? For example, the Jetta seems higher than the national tv ads.

I haven’t seen those ads, but I’m struggling to believe that. (Or that they’re apples to apples.)

All of these represent more than half past holdback, with every dollar dealer cash available added to the price. Certainly not calling you a liar, but if you wouldn’t mind posting those national TV ads, I’d be really curious to see what’s happening there.

Of course it’s not feasible for me to post TV ads. I’ll assume you’re correct. That said, if these are competitive deals, VWs (every model) are not leasing well this month.

Here’s a snippet of what the lease special for a Jetta is as of right now, in NJ.

Perfect, thank you!

So that’s with $3499 down PLUS taxes and fees, and on a $19,795 car, which is just about base.

For reference, if I add the same contribution to my listed $21,645 car, I come up with $146 per month on a $2000 dollar more expensive car with my advertised discount. Here’s the link:

2 Likes

You may want to list the options your advertised car has that make it a $21645 MSRP.

Just got several more Atlas’ in stock; let me know what you’re looking for, and I’ll let you know if it lines up!

1 Like

Would like to see the MF for an atlas. That is what is holding me back. I’d jump on a sel premium or sel r line for under 450 a month plus inseptions 39/12k… but I bet the financing is outrageous and adding 75 bucks a month

Alright, I know we’re late to the party, but here is everything updated for February! A lot of stuff got better!

Please remember when you’re looking this, that everything is priced using the MOST EXPENSIVE car in stock of each trim. We do this to represent the max cost of each car, so if you’re looking for only specific options on a trim, the price will likely be even lower than what you see.

Without further ado:

Can you add Costco membership discounts to the quoted price for the VW atlas Select Premium? And to clarify, when you say 2021 model year, for the Atlas that’s the 2021.5 with the upgraded tech?

1 Like

Alright guys, IT’S VOLKSWAGEN MONTH! These plans are insane, and just in time for spring! If you were waiting for the right time to jump on a VW, it’s here!

March Deals:

current tiguan lease is up in June in NJ - looking for Atlas SE w/Tech + moonroof or Atlas SEL. Low-mileage lease, no v6.

2 Likes

Would love to help! PM’ing you!

Hello I live on Long Island and currently looking also for a an atlas SE with /tech + moonroof 12,000 miles / 36 months lease - My current Lease is up Sept. 1 - I would love more info about your services… thanks

Any changes in April?

1 Like

I qualify for supplier discount. How does your pricing work in combination with that discount?
Looking at a Atlas Cross Sport 2.0 SEL Premium

So, with supplier, you would take whichever the greater discount is. Almost always, I can beat any fleet/supplier discounts. :slight_smile:

Probably off topic but are any of your VW dealers taking deposits for MK8 Golf R?

Not yet. I’ll let you know, because you’ll be second in line! (Behind me! :wink: )

1 Like