‘21 VW Atlas Cross Sport R-Line lease check

I’ve been offered the following lease for a ‘21 VW Atlas Cross Sport SE V6 w/tech, 4motion, and sunroof. Nothing down. Have some equity in my current lease so it looks to me they are applying that as the trade. I’m getting offers all over the board, up to $600/month lease. This is the lowest I’ve gotten. I’m trying to learn all there is but it can be a bit overwhelming. Thoughts? image|231x500

Am I reading it right?
Zero drive off and 388 a Month?

If so it’s a lot better than what a broker
Is offering here

There is 2700 equity from trade. So its 2700 + 1st month DAS / 388 monthly.

Ah. Got confused with all the numbers. Deal still seems decent

Yes that is with me giving them no cash out of my pocket. They are taking the equity I have in my current vehicle and applying it.

Thanks for the tag, and the clarity on numbers.

@Justlooking, for clarity, my sheet also doesn’t list that exact model as avail. Also, keep in mind that the prices on my sheet reflect the most expensive vehicle of each trim I have in stock. :slight_smile:

@Oso20, it sounds like a strong deal. Does it include your local taxes? I’m happy to work with you to double-check everything, or see if I could get you even better.

1 Like

What’s your current lease situation (car, mileage , payment, terms etc) that they’re giving your $2700 in equity?

Look good as long as they’re not killing you on the trade

Your trade equity is still just like cash, it’s your money. For evaluation sake, this deal is equivalent of ~3K DAS/388 per month.

Discount pre-incentive is like 15% if I’m not mistaken. Have you confirmed RV and MF on Edmunds? Are they giving you buy rate?

I have a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 37,200 miles, black. Lease matures next month. The pay off for my vehicle is currently $23,415.50. I’ve checked Vroom and Carvana and gotten offers to purchase for $26,103 and $26,326. KBB is also in that range for trade in. I provided that information so I’m assuming that’s where they got the trade in amount.

Just reviewing that screenshot @Oso20… we should talk. I can help. :slight_smile:

So if Carvana is offering you over $26k why wouldn’t you just sell it to them and pocket more money than the $2700 the dealer is giving you?

Or you can go back to your VW dealer and negotiate with them to match Carvana

According to Edmunds the MF is .00101 and RV is 56%. So there is some discrepancy there.

MF looks marked up then, but it’s not automatically bad, if they give you good pre-incentive discount to offset that. RV discrepancy is weird. Are you sure you got numbers from Edmunds for your region for the same term? Did you post there asking for numbers?

I was hoping to use it as bargaining leverage otherwise I will sell to Carvana or Vroom.

Yes I posted on the Edmunds forum with my zip just this week.

In the screenshot you posted, its 53 + 2 (55%) for 39/12K. Dealer can’t manipulate RV numbers for the term, the contract will not get funded by the bank. You sure you got 56% for 39/12K from Edmunds? Was it maybe 39/10K?

Shoot my Edmunds was for 36/12, I’ll ask them for 39/12.

@Oso20 what’s your zip?

Also, residual is 53% base. So it’s 55% @ 12k. Base rate is .00079.

I’m located in 60010.