Range Rover Sport & Full Size Reservations & Ordering

Auction alert. :money_mouth_face:

:joy:

11 Likes

Those dude aways gaslighting “I ordered the car 3 years ago and the car no longer fits my needs” or
“I bought another car and we don’t have place for another one”.

@Yanoosh (40k over) 2023 Land Rover Range Rover P530 SE for sale on BaT Auctions - sold for $181,069 on February 11, 2023 (Lot #98,129) | Bring a Trailer

5 Likes

This is a free market, I can buy and sell anything I want whenever I want. Not sure why this is so hard for some people to understand.

5 Likes

Flipping new cars, especially lower end, is a new concept even for some knowledgeable people.

The tide might be turning on these.
Just got a call from a GM asking if I would be interested in getting a car in 3-4 months time. Claimed he was offered a few “goodwill” allocations by the manufacturer, and that he would have more info in March. Also stated the potential of getting below MSRP on these but would discuss in March when he has more info. No deposit required…

3 Likes

:unicorn: Range rover deals coming soon.

amazing race GIF by CTV

It seems to be turning on 6 cyl models but sounds like they are still not allocating any more V8s at the moment.

1 Like

He stated both 6 cyl and swb 8 cyl very likely. No go on SV trim

1 Like

Hard to believe when V8 full sizes are going for 40-50k wholesale.

Orders were always at MSRP when wholesale was $75k over at one time. The GM stated they’re trying to get back into volume sales territory with the increasing of allocations.

Yea no shade I am just saying if you have the opp grab it! Also I’ll throw you a $1000 for getting me one lol

He told me I can share the info in March when he has a clearer idea so stay tuned!

3 Likes

Is it March yet?

1 Like

I have the opportunity to purchase a SWB full size Range Rover with a v8 at MSRP. Any room to make a profit on it anymore?

Yes definitely

Any ideas how much? Sticker is in the low 140s

Looks like mid $150s

How much TTL on top of the purchase price?

I love range rovers, especially the 2023 model. But damn…this is just ridiculous…isn’t market adjustment is just dealer add premium? upto 40K on a single car!!!