Random Jeep chatter

So I drove the Rubi 9 hours home from the dealer last Monday and drove for a week with 41psi that they or the factory put it at. Will see how the recommended 37 feels this week (just lowered it) as it’s mostly suburban driving. 41 feels good but a little stiff.

100% repeat order if I ended up flipping, dark saddle interior is a great match.

6 Likes

My brothers just came in, this is the exact build. Waiting on shipping from dealer now. Awesome color!

My rubi has been stuck in JB status since April 22nd. Its taking forever!

dark saddle looks awesome, the Jeep site make’s it look more like a dark brown but after seeing pic’s they look even better than I thought. However you can’t go wrong with either color in my opinion.

1 Like

Sooo to my surprise I moved into my new complex and scraped the idea of getting a Wrangler 4xe from Clutch due to lack of charging availability for me at work and at my condo & ordered a M340i…

Just installed last week on the other side of my building, 2 brand new EV Connect charge points… FREE.

Greatttttttttt timing, anywho sent one of my friends to clutch hopefully he scores one

3 Likes

The 4xE is a fun vehicle even without regular access to charging, and you don’t need to plug it in even once to flip it :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’ve heard bad things about leasecompanion’s shipping broker, so buyer beware both leasecompanion and that shipping broker.

1 Like

If you want a shipping broker dm me
1600 from Chapman to ca
Cheap!!!
He did someone a trx for $1800

3 Likes

Where did you hear that?

I used the shipper back in Feb and they were great, I’m using them again this week for my brothers order.

2 Likes

The shipping broker that LC uses was pretty great to work with. The actual people that delivered my Jeep were completely non-communicative. The only reason I knew the Jeep was showing up at my house was because I was tracking it on the app. I figured I would get a heads up like an hour or two before they arrived, but they were completely silent.

Joe Biden Vote GIF by Election 2020

We almost there :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:

(In no political way)

1 Like

Thanks for heads-up!

Welcome Aboard Comedy Bang Bang GIF

1 Like

The Launch Ok GIF by CTV

2 Likes

Heard it right here at leasehackr

True, but most people flexing with vehicles are financially wrecked idiots that are running out of free money.

2 Likes

Clearly many of those exist if they are buying used cars for adm.

1 Like

Ok had jeep less than a month and getting rid of it Saturday. Had to take it to beach at least once :grin:

12 Likes

I was all about the SOT when I first got my 392, but I am liking it less and less. I am a big fan of open air motoring and now that I have some experience with the SOT, I am finding it not much better than a panoramic sunroof. Don’t get me wrong, I love the simplicity. It is certainly a lot easier than dropping a soft top or removing a hard top, but at least those two options provide a unique open air experience. Especially if you go the extra mile to remove the doors. Perhaps I am just craving another roadster…

2 Likes

I’m feel that. My first order was a soft top. Much more open air experience. I’m still a fan of the sky one touch. You don’t get that raw open feeling but the flexibility and convenience I think makes it a more enjoyable experience overall

1 Like