HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 3)

@LongJeep, How about your deposit or reservation fee?

Can anyone please confirm if the following update is a D1 status?

‘Thank you for your patience. I am showing your new WRANGLER 4XE has just moved to the next stage today! It has been scheduled for production! The vehicle should be entering the build process shortly. We are not provided with a date for when it will start the build.’

Yes. That should be D1

1 Like

I would confirm with another rep or your dealer. Jeep chat is nothing short of a joke. I was told today that my order was scheduled, dealer says I’m still in D. Chatted again with another rep…sure enough, still in D. If that is actually your status, yes, that would be D1.

1 Like

Interesting. I will check with the dealer as well. Thanks!

73 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Jeep chatter

My guy join the back of the line. I’m still in scheduling stage from 11/30 :joy:

4 Likes

2023 order books opening soon. Wonder if 4xe gladiator will come out & 50th anniversary 392.

2 Likes

I just got my CCAP account. Where can I see my buyout in the account? Or do I have to basically calculate that?

You have to either call or request it through the chat

So every time it changes when I make a payment, I would have to request it again or calculate it.

Yah. A good option would probably be to request it to baseline, calculate it as needed from there, and then request it before doing something final to confirm.

1 Like

Thank you.
Should I request it from CCAP chat or Jeep chat?

CCAP. Jeep chat has no way of knowing it. CCAP is a different company.

1 Like

How long did it take to get your account?

14 days. … .

1 Like

any idea what this means? Is the jeep close to being built or is this just the standard line?

“Thank you for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing your order is scheduled. Everything is being prepared for the vehicle to enter build. At this time we can advise checking back next week”

I believe it means the build hasn’t started.

If the gladiator comes out in ordering. Although I think I read somewhere that would be til 2024

Some/many of the dealers we use offer refundable deposits. Remember that customer orders get priority over stock orders so if you decide cancel your order, the dealer will happily take your build. I suspect the high volume dealers are banking on some percentage of their customer orders getting canceled when they arrive.

If you use a broker, you lose some or all of the broker’s fee. Some broker(s) will apply a portion of that fee to a future purchase.