Random Jeep chatter

We are having the first hot days of the season. When I’m electric only mode does the air conditioning make a really loud whining noise?

yes, the ac is loud

2 Likes

Beware of us? In what context?

Gary V Brad GIF

I’ve bought 3 vehicles from LC and they’ve been flawless. On one of the order, the dealer screwed up the ordering and LC resolved it for me.

I’ve heard things about people making claims based on what other people might have said so beware of unsupported accusations.

5 Likes

I have no regrets going through LC. The dealer has screwed up my paperwork twice, and a newer employee tried to force me into paying an extra $1200 sales commission or I could just walk from the deal. I have waited over 4 months, and I wasn’t about to let him take my order. I contacted LC on Saturday and he had it all cleared up by the end of the day.

8 Likes

Maybe cause you have great deal’s and he only wants retail offers…. :crazy_face:
Happy You Get That GIF by Couponmoto

1 Like

Where’s Gupton located?

1 Like

lol. Who needs google when you can ask the thread.

Forum is first. Google is second. Lol :joy:

1 Like

Ha! I probably do spend more time on this thread than on google.

1 Like

These trucks normally carry 3 cars like Ford 150 or similar. Whoever in the vicinity in that week and heading to your state. Prices go higher if you want it quickly. Once i get quoted $550 but end up paying $650 since for $550 i have to wait 1 more week.

Makes sense.

That’s about 2000 miles-will take you about 25 hrs of driving more or less haha, probably ship for $1400 or less
If you drive it would be roughly $600 for gas plus lodging and food etc. Mine was shipped by the dealer-they set it up through central dispatch, we set a price of $1300 to SoCal and was accepted

Springfield TN

1 Like

I don’t mind driving if the shipping quote is not reasonable. I rather make a road trip out of it lol.

Update on the Gorilla Glass Claim with Jeep
4/27–Contacted Jeep Wave and requested Warranty Claim on the Gorilla Glass Windshield
5/10 - Finally heard back from a case rep.
5/11 - Jeep Rep asks me to take my Jeep to the nearest Jeep dealer to get the cracked windshield 'Digitally scanned
5/12 - Claim is rejected. Reason 'Rocks, chips and road debris" are not a factory installed issue…

But in my opinion it’s a defect with the gorilla glass itself…
Isn’t the purpose of getting the gorilla glass to prevent from chips and cracks…I am going to challenge the case…
Anyone have any other suggestions or advice

I took mine to the dealer. They took pics and submitted. It was rejected- however another one they had at the same time was approved. The service guy brough this up to the area rep and got mine approved. It might take a call to the area rep from the dealer to get this resolved.

Mine was a rock from the road. It hit and immediately cracked. This was in the first week of ownership and under 300 miles on the odo.

Dealer said that the replacement was a $1400 part from Jeep. This is why they are trying to get out of the repairs.

It’s glass, not sapphire.

I am going to get Racing Optics peel away sheets for my windshield. Seems like a great option (as long as you take the time to do the install properly) and it’s less than $150 with the coupon code.

1 Like