Random Jeep chatter

My file is frozen on all three bureaus which is the only reason I was comfortable submitting the credit file to Ourisman. I don’t get notifications if anyone tried to pull my report but no calls/messages from Mitch about any failed credit pulls yet.

What’s the best way to freeze? And then unfreeze?

You need to do it manually on each bureaus website. It’s fairly easy and quick to freeze and then unfreeze your credit file.

Look for Credit Freeze - not Credit Lock. Every credit bureau has to offer a freeze for free and is one that you have legal rights to.

Experian - sign up for an account and you can freeze/unfreeze from the app/web instantly.

Equifax - web - Security Freeze | Freeze or Unfreeze Your Credit | Equifax®

TransUnion - web - https://www.transunion.com/credit-freeze

Not related to leasing, but other places where you may want a freeze are

ChexSystems (used for bank accounts) — https://www.chexsystems.com/web/chexsystems/consumerdebit/page/securityfreeze/information/

LexisNexis/SageStream (used for banks/insurance/etc) — Security Freeze - LexisNexis Risk Solutions Consumer Disclosure

4 Likes

Thanks ! Xxxx

Not even worth it, by the time I go through all that shit, I’ll lose 4 points to gain 2, whatever. I really had no confidence in this guy anyway, I “took one for the team”.

you and me both pal.

no my experience with them is they charged what they said.

I think clutch’s guy is actually just a broker that takes 150 and dispatches to available drivers. so it may be the luck of the draw with the driver you get. Christian was AWESOME and kept me in the loop the entire journey AND he had my jeep washed at a truck stop so it showed up squeaky clean

Nice!

Yeah, I’m paying $150 more than originally quoted but I guess it is what it is. Hopefully they pick it up today like scheduled. The carrier called me and said they don’t have the contact info of where it’s being picked up from. I told them its a dealer so hopefully they can figure this out with the broker and get it going today

who’s the driver? and did you get from the LA dealer?

Sooooo. Day 4 of ownership… the check engine light came on at 400 miles. Its the coolant pump for the battery.

I’m reading a lot of horror stories on that part. I hope this isnt a huge deal.

I’ve never seen the check engine light come on for the coolant pump. Usually, you get the electric mode unavailable warning.

Have you checked your coolant levels? (yes, plural, there’s three of them)

i have not. the car runs totally fine, and charges just fine. but it has a P0C74 code which if you google is the B coolant pump.

I misspoke earlier… it’s the coolant heater that doesn’t usually trigger a check engine light.

Looks like one of the causes of that code triggering is from the pump spinning too fast… which would happen if you were low on coolant. Most pumps use the fluid they’re in for cooling the pump, so I’d take a look at the level asap, as it may save you from needing to have the pump replaced from overheating.

1 Like

good call, i shall do that when the wife returns from work!

The driver isn’t named Christian as far as I know. It was supposed to be picked up today, but it’s already 4:30 and I haven’t heard that they picked it up. Not sure if it’s still coming on Wednesday as expected…

What is the button on the right of 4xe charger for? The black button under the white light

Popping out the door when you push it in

2 Likes

checked all 4 coolant tanks, all are at the correct level… sigh…

the jeep runs fine, both electric and hybrid.

Can anyone give me some pointers on getting old Jeep removed from Jeep and Uconnect apps? I have called twice and they claimed they did it but it’s still there.

I’m definitely not having the same luck as you. They didn’t pick my Jeep up yesterday. Got there late or something, or didn’t go at all. Hopefully I still get it tomorrow, but who knows…