Random Jeep chatter

Update to this you can call the Jeep Customer Care and select the Uconnect/Bluetooth option and have to cancel the XM Guardian Subscription and this will remove the vehicle from your account.

bummer, man. Im sorry to hear this happened. they were cutting it close for me but they ended up picking up and delivering as promised.

I guess EVERYBODY here on LH will be watching closely for the next 2 days:

1 Like

Yeah man. They didn’t even pick it up today… I paid $150 more than my original contract because apparently the carrier asked for more and they were scheduling higher paying ones first. So I paid more. Yet here I am…

that super sucks man. I was worried the same thing would happen to me. ugh…

Keep us posted on how it goes.

Oddly enough the Jeep I sold has sat at an Adesa auction house for almost a month - today I noticed it was transferred to a Manheim auction house :man_shrugging:

Just a fun update - I tracked my Jeep and it’s not 500 miles away, started at 780 miles away. Nobody told me when it was picked up yesterday, I haven’t heard from the driver or what their number is lol.

1 Like

that’s good news though, right???

Absolutely! Hoping I get it tomorrow and can move on haha

1 Like

$57.5k on a 2500 mile 21 year model. What do you guys think?

1 Like

darn it. my 4xe is at the dealer waiting for a new pump. we drove it for like 4 days and it will be at the dealer until end of next week.

You should absolutely take that offer. Most people aren’t getting that high on 22s… most offers are in the 55s at the moment.

I’m sorry bc I know I’m sure it’s been discussed but any shipper recommendations… is 1200 reasonable from LA to CA?

I got quoted $1200 on a crosstrek from PA to MI…….take that for what you will :joy:

I paid the same.

I’m currently paying $900 from LA to KY. So $1200 is great.

Good rate. I paid $1250 from LA to NorCal (Bay Area).

Awesome…thanks everyone. I went with the quote given. Excited for my Rubicon next Friday !

2 Likes

i paid $700 for 900 miles, TN to NY last week. 0.77/mi. Youre at 0.70/mi which is way better than the 0.78/mi avg. based on Uship data.

2 Likes

I paid 500 for 350 miles :joy: