Random Jeep chatter

I recently sold a lease with another company and had to do an Odom statement twice. Once when I paid off and again when I sold it.

If a 3rd party buys and it use its own odometer disclosure form does this need to be signed too.
I received the same form but never signed it or send back to them.
CCAP think you planning to buy yourself since you requested a payoff so they send the odometer disclosure form .

I didnt sign the ccap form. I think its just an automatic generation depending on how the payoff is requested.

1 Like

I have gotten one months after I’ve sold them. Like others said I believe it is auto generated after doing a buyout or payoff.

I’ve only received it once. I didn’t do anything with it.

Also received only once and was tossed in the trash.

Your 3rd party buyer will make you sign one regardless. It’s federal law and mandatory when selling.

Jeep #2 has landed

17 Likes

Just came off the truck! Can’t seem to decide which is better.

20 Likes

@jwr85

I posted your car as it was leaving Gupton

7 Likes

HV still looks yummy for the Summer although I was made fun of numerous times by friends with things like “Do you bat for the other team?” and “Do they make those Jeeps for men” :weary:

Congrats

8 Likes

Haha they salty that you get new cars every week :joy:

12 Likes

I LOVE the Gobi Rubicon!

2 Likes

Gobi got my vote … but then I have the same spec waiting to be delivered too.

HV is good for finding your truck at a parking lot

2 Likes

HV all the way!

11 Likes

Nice I totally missed that post! My 4xe actually came from a different dealer, but it appears that the driver made multiple Jeep pickups. I was trying to talk to the driver about where he had stopped but English was not his first language.

Anybody in here parked at 30th St Station in Philly?

3 Likes

Yeah I really wish I would have ordered a Gobi build. Have intense FOMO now.

1 Like

Definitely the Gobi Rubicon, minus the soft top. While I typically love yellow paint, I don’t really like the HV on the Wranglers.

1 Like

Has anyone seen Earl Gray in person (or a good photo)? Trying to decide how similar it is to this older color from ~2012

Its a 392.

7 Likes