Random Jeep chatter

Sorry I’m in the midwest, closest major city Chicago.

Pooling has never made sense unless it’s going to the same address/city. Just as a datapoint, i just shipped 2x 4xe from Gupton to NYC for 1400 (700 each). Other brokers were at 1800 (900 each)

Best price i was offered by @Clutch s broker. Thanks for the connect brother!

3 Likes

So just reach out to clutch? I’ve seen one quote for $750 so far.

Yeah anyone going Gupton to NYC area please feel free to reach out.

2 Likes

That is Clutch’s guy

3 Likes

That’s cheap! Wish I knew that before I towed the last two myself on a Uhaul trailer.

1 Like

he said 350 to driver, im assuming 200 went to broker for a total of 550.

1 Like

150 broker fee so 500 total

2 Likes

I’m 350 miles away. Even 500 isn’t too bad!

One thing I will miss though is driving by the Florence Y’alls water tower :laughing: I’ve become a fan and their merchandise is awesome.

Honestly these shipping prices are not bad at all, but if you have time to drive, you’ll save money and also get your Jeep much faster.

Waiting on edocs/docusign will take time, and then scheduling pick up will also take some time.

For you northeast guys Spirit flies into BNA for $43 on Saturday mornings out of LGA. (Not that I recommend Spirit Air :weary: :joy:)

You’ll also pay $0 tolls from Springfield/Nashville . I only paid $5 and that was only once I got back to the NJ turnpike and that was to ride up from I-78 corridor up to Lincoln tunnel :man_facepalming:. Goes to show you how terrible it is around here with pay tolls.

The drive thru the Blue Ridge Mountains :mountain: is also beautiful fyi.

6 Likes

Back when I picked up mine flying Spirit on Saturday was $23 :laughing:

2 Likes

@TheBigTuna could have towed your Wrangler with his:)-

1 Like

You are back already? That was fast!

1 Like

I wish flights were that cheap for me. Too close to Nashville and flights are 175$.

1 Like

you lost me at LGA

1 Like

@nyccarguy

Was home Sunday morning at 2:15am.

Flew in early Saturday morning and drove straight thru. ~13hrs total.

1 Like

Enjoy Spirit prices now once it becomes JetBlue you be paying 5 times more for same route.

Who do you guys recommend for shipping from Gupton to WI. I cant remember who I got a quote from last time. I see some talk about clutchs guy ill reach out to him too.

I just reached out to clutch’s guy this morning and car is being picked up in an hour.

5 Likes

Anyone ever got a odometer disclosure statement from ccap after requesting a payoff quote? I’ve sold several ccap leases and it’s the first time I received this letter.

1 Like

I did on one