Random Jeep chatter

This is what happened with me with Chapman. Except they also ran my co-signers credit before ghosting me.

@interceptor859 we appreciate you reaching out to us to assist in the matter. As we discussed our network dealer has shared with you a screenshot of the approval decision in support of complete transparency into your deal.

Unfortunately credit decisions can be complex and at times members on the forum may speculate on the matter.

With that said the dealer is more than happy to share the credit decision with any clients whom seek the same level of transparency.

6 Likes

If I apply for a home mortgage and get denied then my bank provides me a full disclosure the reason for my denial with my score.
Unfortunately I am not hearing that people who got denied ever received a full disclosure for the reason of their denial. They were not even given the case# so they can talk directly to the CCAP. This is strictly between CCAP and the customer and CCAP owe them an explanation for the reason of denial or a low Tier rating. CCAP refuses to give any info till the customer provides them with the case # and dealership never provides them the case#.

I am referring to all the people who came forward and tell their story and we believe their stories.

Idk about a good experience with them on my end. All they say is we are too busy right now. We will try in 2 days and ghosted

The fact that Koons is emailing from a gmail account would’ve been a red flag for me.

Mall of Georgia, boys, never had any issues. No Deposit. No Drama.

2 Likes

UPDATE!

Lease Companion has agreed to provide me a full refund of their broker fee. Class act by them for sure.

I was provided a screenshot that shows my credit approval as yellow which I am told is “conditional”. Meaning not approved, but also not denied. Not sure that I will ever know the full reason why I was considered yellow or conditional, but again, LC agreeing to a full refund is once again another reason why I will never slander them in any way. LC has been as transparent as they possibly could be thru the whole process, including answering a lot of somewhat off topic questions I had.

16 Likes

They denied someone recently about a month ago . Dude had multiple ones etc and they ended up keeping his cars. Great dealer tho , agreed no BS and Mike Clinnin is class act.

Good to hear. Nice of LC to take care of it. Its also good to hear of someone going to their broker first rather than jump on a thread.

2 Likes

Looking back on your posts, this was a $63k Gobi Sahara that you were strictly looking to flip. They prob did you favor honestly as this would most likely been unflippable given the current market.

Count your blessings.

5 Likes

If you think he’s the king (or even Vin), there’s a dude here who orders 30 at a time under different names and flips them as soon as he get them. He’s known as the “Flipper-Stripper King”amongst dealers .

Bare bones Sahara flipper in masses. He’s actually partially to blame with the flood of Wranglers in the northeast.

1 Like

lmao killed the sahara market in days :rofl:

but i blame GMTV more.

1 Like

Lolololol

As @JD81 says

The most dangerous guys operate in silence

Most people (I hope) are not posting all activity here. Letting more people in on intel just makes it harder and worse on those who share.

2 Likes

That’s like the Final LH Bottomfeeder Boss.

7 Likes

I bet it’s @Ursus best bud formerly known as Djrabbi and kobemila

4 Likes

Confirmed!

1 Like

What in the heck is this website

2 Likes

Another kool kids klub on the interwebz.

2 Likes

must of had a lot of SSNs for that many

1 Like

He’s the true flipper…

Pioneered MT LLC flipping, had 10+ on order at any given moment and probably got a dealer license to sell wholesale given the volume.

He basically slept with Gupton.

5 Likes

Guess the feeling was mutual.

2 Likes